Human Resources Manager I, Bangkok
The International Rescue Committee (www.theIRC.org
) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities forced to flee from war or disaster.RESPONSIBILITIES:National Recruitment/Exit
• Handling all function of recruitment, screening applications, initial phone screening, interviewing, selecting candidates and phone reference checks
• Ensure all job advertisements are placed in appropriate recruitment sites in a timely manner.
• In consultation with Hiring Manager and Senior HRAC, offer salary level and benefits package to general level staff positions
• Analyze and search for the source of manpower supply with the right competencies and coordinate and implement new recruitment initiatives; university, association, employees
• Update Open recruitment report on a weekly basis and send to Senior HRAC for review
• Produce and distribute monthly headcount report to management and monthly staff movement report to all staff
• Conduct an orientation for new employee (Manager level up) in timely manner
• Conduct regular follow-up with HR Officer to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plan and implementation.
• Ensure Probation ending process is communicated and monitored to hiring manager
• Provide recruitment support to HR KL where necessary
• Review employment contracts for general level national employees
• Ensure all employment contracts are renewed in a timely manner
• Conduct exit interviews and manage exit process for general level staff upon separation (Manager level up)
• Supervise and improve the process of recruitment as well as exit interview to attract high performance work force in order to achieve excellence operating & development.
• Prepare the data analysis of staff recruitment and turn-over rate
• Review monthly International staff arrival and departure report for BKK Finance. HRIS/Data system
• Ensure all personal files are updated with all required documents and all staff information are updated in HRIS
• Ensure file and update employee profiles to have accurate data for analyze
• Ensure the administrative work related to newly hired employees e.g. contract, personal files, orientation and etc will be completed in a timely manner
• Send out reminders to all staff re mid-year and annual PME process and ensure all PME forms are submitted to HR for payroll and updated in HRIS
• Ensure that IRC Thailand training activities will be updated in HRIS on a monthly basisStaff Management
• Supervision of two HR Officers based in the Bangkok HQ office.
• Establish annual performance objectives for both HR Officers by January of each year. Seek out training opportunities to further professional knowledge and experience of two HR Officers.POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Education
: BA in Human Resource Management or related fieldWork Experience and demonstrated skills:
• Minimum 5 years work experience in HR and demonstrated experience in Recruitment, HRIS, Training and PME management.
• Strategic thinker with excellent interpersonal, leadership, problem solving, decision making and follow-up skills
• Excellent multi-tasking, organized, and hands on experience with high achievement
• Being a self-starter with drive and initiative and able to work as a team with a positive attitude and open minded
• Considerate and deliberate in dealing with people with good negotiation skills Languages and computer skills:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English Language
• High level of PC literacy and demonstrate skills in database management and record keepingOther:
• Available to Travel when required
Application letter and most recent CV in English stating qualifications and experience should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated confidentially and not returned. The IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, national origin, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or physical or mental disability. The IRC is an equal opportunity employer.