Human Resources Manager II, Bangkok
The International Rescue Committee (www.theIRC.org
) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities forced to flee from war or disaster.RESPONSIBILITIES: Salaries/Compensations/Benefits
• Prepare monthly payroll for Senior HRAC to review and submit to Finance Department and provide monthly payroll information in a timely accurate manner to the local payroll service providers
• Ensure accurate and timely distribution of provident fund reports to employees
• Advise of any changes to be made to monthly payroll before final approval is requested
• Verify monthly payroll by program prepared by Payroll outsourcing company and submit to program managers for approval.
• Ensure all staff complete monthly time-sheets in accordance with IRC and donor policies.
• Review and submit Vacation report and submit to DDO and East Asia DFO on a monthly basis
• Review and submit Severance report and submit to DDO and East Asia DFO on a quarterly basis.
• Review insurance IPD and OPD reports on a monthly basis.
• Ensure annual medical check up arrangements for all national staff are made in a timely manner.
• Coordinate with external vendors to provide a comprehensive and cost effective staff benefit e.g. staff group insurance, annual medical check-up etc.
• Coordinate with HR KL to ensure accurate payroll information for Malaysia national staff has been provided to outsourced employment agency.
• Coordinate with HR KL for the original document and record of Staff Leave and Timesheet to console KL record into all RSC staff attendance record.
• Ensure that all KL PME Forms are submitted to HR BKK
• Provide support & advice to HR KL when answering staff’s enquiries regarding benefit, guideline and procedure etc.
• Advise HR KL for AIA Group Insurance renewal, verifying billing, being focal point with AIA and staff’s enquiries
• Advise HR KL when contacting the vendor for staff medical check up, first aids trainingVisas/Work Permits/ Camp Passes
• Ensure all visa, work permits and camp pass - new invitation letters and applications/renewals will be well prepared for newly hired/current staff, visitors, and other individuals, will be sent to MOI/Embassy
• Liaise with RTG officials in a professional and friendly manner
• Ensure all updated expatriate/dependents’ visa and work permit status will be key in HRIS.
• Plan and conduct consultations for visa/work permit/camp pass for staff in field offices.
• Prepare camp pass applications for IRC staff, visitors, donors and other individuals who plan to work and visit refugee camps along the Thailand-Myanmar border.Staff Management
• Supervision of two HR Officers based in the Bangkok HQ office.
• Establish annual performance objectives for both HR Officers by January of each year.
• Seek out training opportunities to further professional knowledge and experience of two HR Officers.POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Education:
• BA in Human Resource Management or related fieldWork Experience and demonstrated skills:
• Minimum 5 years work experience in HR and demonstrated experience in payroll and Com&Ben management.
• Strong knowledge of Thai employment and regulations
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, cross group collaboration compliance, proactive and innovative approach
• Excellent multi-tasking, organized and follow-up skills, problem solving and decision making skill, good team player and can work well under pressure Languages and computer skills:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Computer proficient and demonstrate skills in database management and record keepingOther:
• Available to travel when required
Application letter and most recent CV in English stating qualifications and experience should be submitted to: email@example.com
All applications will be treated confidentially and not returned. The IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, national origin, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or physical or mental disability. The IRC is an equal opportunity employer.