Nutrition Field Officer (Based in Mae Sa Riang Office)
The Nutrition Field Officer will assist in the development, delivery, monitoring, and evaluation of nutrition programme activities and provide program delivery support at the camp level to refugee partners in camps, including health agency staff, CBO staff, and other partners according to technical guidelines and standards.Position Requirements:
• Minimum Diploma in health, community development, education or related area.
• Minimum 2 years in humanitarian NGOs/CBOs or public health institution Provide on-the-job training and supports to develop Excel based fleet management reporting
• 3 to 5 years in active work force.
• Strong interest in health issues in development contexts. training/Capacity-Building
• Computer applications,
• Thai-English skills. Karen/Burmese an asset
• 4WD and valid license preferred.
Women are encouraged to apply for this position
Job Description and TBBC information available at website : www.tbbc.org
Submit resume, cover letter and references to email@example.com by Friday, 20 June 2012
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.