The leading corporate social responsibility conference in Asia for professionals
The CSR Asia Summit 2012 will take place in Beijing, China. Focusing on “Local Innovation for Global Challenges”, the conference will bring together 500+ delegates to explore CSR challenges, opportunities and solutions aimed at China, Asia and beyond. China is no longer simply the ‘world’s factory’. It has become a key market, a major economy and is home to world-class companies operating globally. Along with these changes, the CSR landscape in China has been changing too. It is this context that is fundamentally altering the way that corporations communicate with their stakeholders, where new strategies and ideas arise and a new paradigm of CSR has emerged.
Guest speakers include senior government officials, corporate leaders and well known public intellectuals from China and Asia. The CSR Asia Summit is a valuable networking opportunity for meeting local stakeholders in the region.
The conference will be useful in advancing your sustainability agenda. Over five hundred delegates will
be gathered to discuss key emerging CSR issues in Asia:
• what are the key challenges of our time,
- how they are relevant in 2012 and what companies and stakeholders are doing to address these issues;
- who are the parties beyond the private sector and what are their concerns;
- what tools exist for companies to better manage, monitor and report on sustainability
- what works and equally what doesn’t work to achieve sustainable business practices
For more information of this conference and interested participants, you may visit us at http://www.csr-asia.com/summit2012/agenda.php
Look forward to seeing you in the CSR Asia Summit 2012 at Beijing, China
Thank you very much