EDUCATION DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
COERR FOUNDATION is a Thai NGO established for the purpose of bringing aid to displaced persons in Thailand and those affected by natural disasters.
COERR is looking for experienced personnel to fill the post of Education Development Officer for Bangkok field office.
STARTING DATE: 2 January 2020
TERMS OF REFERENCE:
1. Thai nationality
2. Bachelor degree in education, social work, psychology or other related fields.
3. At least 1- 2 years of work experience. Experience in providing counseling to migrant children would be an advantage.
4. Good counselling skills and ability to cope with stressful situations and clients
5. Ability to work under pressure and strong teamwork
6. Good command of English and Thai.
7. High responsibility, proactive and initiative ideas, positive attitude and flexibility
8. Good computer skills (Word, Excel, MS office family and internet)
Please send your application letter and CV in English as well as two References to
Khun Dhiramedhist Lueng-ubon at e-mail: email@example.com by 24 November 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org