Study Nurse (Trial Operation)
SiCRES stands for Siriraj Institute of Clinical Research. We are “Academic Clinical Research Organization (ARO)” with the following key features
Research Network Capacity
Grant Application by Local Investigators
Generator of New Investigators
Publications and Implications
Integrated Database and Analysis
All of these, we do effective clinical research management with flexibility, autonomy, and professional.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assists the Principal Investigator (PI) and Study Coordinator (SC) to plan, organize and perform clinical trial activities.
- To provide written and verbal information and support to patients and their relatives and assist in the process of gaining informed consent. This will include discussing the concept of clinical trials and randomization, and details of treatment options and investigations, side effects and follow up for specific clinical trials.
- Manage a case load of research patients, planning and organizing investigations and treatments during pre-trial screening, on study therapy and on follow up according to the approved trial protocols.
- Organize the collection of any blood and tissue samples required as part of the trials protocol and ensure appropriate storage and shipment of specimens.
- Assess patients prior to and following trial treatment or care as required by the protocol, ensuring patient safety at all times as well as accurate documentation and reporting of outcomes, and adverse events through the required systems.
- Ensure that trial case report forms and all data submissions and queries are completed accurately in accordance with ICH GCP guidelines and within the required time frame.
- Perform administrative duties and ad-hoc project as assigned by the PI and SC.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing. Current Thai license as a registered nurse (RN) required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in nursing care practice.
- Possess knowledge of local regulatory requirements and ICH-GCP a strong plus.
- A good understanding of, and interest, in clinical research.
- Proven organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Good command in Thai and English.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and within a team.
How to apply: In the subject line of the email, please write “Study Nurse” Please send applications (cover letter, CV, salary expectation, copy of Identification document, educational certificate and training certificate) to: email@example.com or send all applications by post to
Human Resources Department – Siriraj Institute of Clinical Research
10th Floor of His Majesty the King 80th Birthday Anniversary 5th December 2007 Building, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Wanglang Road, Bangkoknoi, BKK 10700 THAILAND Tel. +66 (0) 2419-2977
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks which can include criminal records
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : email@example.com
เจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officer