We are looking for
Logistics Customer Service Desk
Based in Bangkok
The ICRC regional delegation in Bangkok provides assistance to victims of violence and works with authorities in order to improve the conditions in detention facilities. It is covering operations in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam. It also endeavors to promote and to strengthen humanitarian law and universal humanitarian principles.
Customer Service Desk Officer ensures that requests are handled efficiently and effectively to meet needs in the field. S/he makes information about potential or firm orders available to other logistics staff and those requesting services including provides technical and operational support in the areas of Warehouse Management and planner.
Your main responsibilities:
Customer Service Desk Officer (70%)
- Processes requisition orders according to the ICRC’s logistics and financial procedures.
- Ensures that the priorities set by the Logistician are followed.
- Keeps those requesting services regularly informed about progress on their requests.
- Records and files documents pertaining to the ordering process; registers and transmits claims and remarks from those requesting services.
- Updates logistics dashboards and provides statistics.
- Contributes to supply-chain support for an assigned geographical area or specific group of products.
- May act as a Statistician.
- Supply-chain management and planning (manages and follows up on requests, provides customer desk service and carries out related reporting).
- Support warehouse management.
- Trains ICRC staff in logistics procedures.
- Understands and adheres to the seven Fundamental Principles of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement
- Understands and adheres to the ICRC Code of Conduct
- Understands the roles of the components of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement
- Respects and observes staff regulations and security rules at all times
- Represents the ICRC in a professional manner at all times
- Develops and maintains a pleasant and conducive working environment with colleagues and line managers
- Performs all duties with the highest level of confidentiality in the interest of the employees and the ICRC
- May be asked to perform tasks not covered in this job description and to provide support to other departments when necessary
- 3 years previous experience in administration or within a supply-chain or logistics department.
- Good knowledge of the supply chain
- University degree in logistics, administration or equivalent experience
- Good command of spoken and written English and the local working language.
- Computer literacy; good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of enterprise resource planning software an asset.
- A unique opportunity to help the victims of violence and rewarding work in unusual situations
- Initial 1-year contract - renewable
- Initial training and on-boarding organized
- Possibilities of working in a fast-paced environment and to help victims
- A competitive salary with benefits
Starting date: As soon as possible
Qualified applicants are requested to submit their comprehensive CV and letter of motivation in English, as well as salary expectations, by email only to: email@example.com (specify position name at your email title)
Attn: Human Resources Department
Deadline for applications: 31 March 2020
Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
เจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officer