Organization : HANDICAP INTERNATIONAL
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 29 Jul 2014
View : 6513
Deadline : / /
HR / Administrative Assistant
Position: HR / Administrative Assistant (one open position)
Handicap International (HI) is seeking one HR / Administrative Assistant, base at Mae Sot, Tak province.
Closing date: 20th July, 2014
Handicap Internaitonal (HI) reserves its right not to accept applications submited after the deadline. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted for writing test and interview. HI reserves it’s right to contact any short-litsed candidates before closing date.
Handicap International is an international organisation specialised in the field of disability. Non-governmental, non-religious, non-political and non-profit making, it works alongside people with disabilities, offering them assistance and supporting them in their efforts to become self-reliant. Since its creation, the organisation has set up programmes in approximately 60 countries and intervened in many emergency situations.
Handicap International in Thailand is currently supporting projects along the burma/Thailand border focusing on three thematics as follow:
• Rehabilitation Project: provision of functionnal rehabilitation services for persons with disabilities or impairments in five temporary shelters,
• Disability and Social Inclusion Project: Social inclusion of People with Disabilities & mainstreaming disability into humanitarian services in three temporary shelters and
• Mine Risk education Project; activities in nine temporary shelters
HR / Administrative Assistant position: Under the responsibility of the HR / Administrative manager, HR / Administrative Assistant’s main resposibilities as following:
1.Assist in the HR management of camp based staff (CBS) (recruitment, CBS profile, employment & termination letter, allowance payment, filing, etc.)
2.Ensure an administrative support for the implementation of camp level activities in respect to the legal framework defined by Ministry of Interiors (MoI) .
3. Support services providers and permises rental contractual process & follow up
4. Contribute to the smooth running of the communication flow.
Qualification required / DESIRED PROFILE: At least Higher secondary school or vocational certificate/diploma, and/or Bachelor degree of Arts (Administration, English, or related field.)
Knowledge and skills required:
- Knowledge & Good skills in administrative tasks.
- Good skills in Typing and using computer and proficient using the Microsoft Word, Excel, and mail merges; email and web searches.
- Strong interpersonnel and communication skills.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Working experience in INGOs and/or refugee context is an added value.
- Good level of written, reading and spoken Thai, and English a must.
- Knowledge of Karen and/or Burmese will be an advantage.
- At least 2 years experience in HR/Administrative field.
- Professional experience preferably with Non-profit organizetion (INGOs/Local NGOs) of which 2-3 years should be at administrative level.
Handicap International is an equal opportunity employer.
People with Disabilities, women and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.
The successful applicant will be expecting to comply with Handicap International’s Child Protection Policy.
Please address all applications (cover letter + CV + copy of Thai ID card & educational certificate ) to
Handicap International (HI)
Human Resources Manager
Contact person: Ms.Patcharanis Pedtae
9/243 Intarakiree Rd., Mae Sot Villa,
(P.O Box 58), Mae Sot District, Tak Province 63110.
26 Jun 2019