Organization : Handicap International
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 5 Aug 2014
View : 6554
Deadline : / /
Position: Logistics Officer (one open position)
Handicap International is seeking one Logistics Officer, base at Mae Sot, Tak province.
Closing date : 30th August, 2014
After deadline no applications will be accepted. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Handicap International is an international organisation specialised in the field of disability. Non-governmental, non-religious, non-political and non-profit making, it works alongside people with disabilities, offering them assistance and supporting them in their efforts to become self-reliant. Since its creation, the organisation has set up programmes in approximately 60 countries and intervened in many emergency situations.
Handicap International in Thailand is currently supporting projects on physical rehabilitation (leg prostheses for landmine survivor, physiotherapy for persons with disabilities or impairments), on inclusion of disability into mainstream services in five temporary shelters (Talk and Mae Hong Son) and Mine Risk education activities.
Main objective of the Logistics Officer position: To ensure smooth implementation of logistics procedures at Mae sot office, the related camps and support project officers, guiding them in managing all logistics, administrative and accountancy issues, respecting HI rules and regulations.
• To ensure and execute the purchasing for project and support services in the Mae Sot office, respecting HI supply procedure and policies
• To ensure inventory and stock management (consumable materials, computer, printer, fax, ACs…) in close collaborations with logistics manager
• To manage the fleet at office level (direct line management of the driver, follow consumption, supervise maintenance and repairs, prepare monthly fleet report)
• To prepare a monthly logistics activity report for the Logistics manager
• To ensure day to day management of the offices (payment of the bills, repairs, inventory…) and including annual camp buildings maintenance works
• Ensure accountancy and administrative tasks related to the purchases done for the projects and in the offices as per HI guidelines
• Provide assistance to other HI project team members as per needs
• Minimum of 2 years working experience in any organization or NGO's as logistician, and having basic administrative background.
• Fair knowledge in Purchase procedures.
• Experience in carrying out inventory management.
• Proficient using the Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and mail merges; email and web searches.
• Strong interpersonnel and communication skills.
• Good written & spoken English and Thai.Communication skills of Karen or Burmese language, and valid driving license will be an advantage. Thai ID Card
Handicap International is an equal opportunity employer.
People with Disabilities, women and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.
The successful applicant will be expecting to comply with Handicap International’s Child Protection Policy.
Please address all applications: cover letter&CV (in English), Thai ID card and educational certificate to
Handicap International (HI), Human Resources Manager
9/243 Intarakiree Rd., Road,. Mae Sot District, Tak Province 63110
26 Jun 2019