Organization : World Animal Protection องค์กรพิทักษ์สัตว์แห่งโลก
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 6 Aug 2014
View : 6458
Deadline : / /
POSITION: Fundraising Executive
REPORT TO: Fundraising
LOCATION: Thailand (Bangkok)
CLOSING DATE: September 5, 2014
World Animal Protection (We were known as WSPA - World Society for the Protection of Animals) is an international animal welfare organization with our headquarters in the United Kingdom and offices in 17 countries around the world including Thailand.
At the World Animal Protection, we have protected animals around the globe for more than 30 years. We use our collective skills and knowledge to move individuals, organizations and governments to transform the lives of animals.
Our shared vision and passion is delivering real change for animals across the globe. We align our work and behaviors to our Four Moves – Act now, Aim high, Get creative and Look around.
Our diverse work in more than 50 counties requires us to possess the skills, aptitude and qualities that align with our One World Animal Protection culture. We live our Four Moves to ensure we are making informed decisions and perform in a way that reflects our brand. To learn more about us, please visit www.worldanimalprotection.or.th
Now we are seeking talented staff to join our team.
Main Purpose of Job: To deliver and drive the fundraising programme in Thailand. This includes the management of the Acquisition campaign and the ongoing retention and development programme for acquired supporters.
Position in Organisation:
• Reports to Fundraising Manager, in Bangkok.
• Liaises at all levels, both internally and externally.
• Manages the fundraising agency based in Bangkok.
Scope of job:
• Day to day management of supporter acquisition and development (on & offline).
• To manage budgets and contribute to meeting income targets for the supporter acquisition and development programme.
• Working closely with the fundraising agency, making sure messaging is on brand, the fundraisers are regularly trained and they have the required materials to recruit new donors.
• To manage the supporter services function attached to the fundraising. This includes via the fundraising agency and directly through the World Animal Protection Thailand office.
Dimensions & Limits of Authority:
• Responsible for day-to-day management of external agencies to produce fundraising materials, from briefing to dispatch.
• Responsible for ensuring the supporter services team are fully briefed (internally & externally).
• Responsible for working within the marketing budget set out at the beginning of each financial year.
• Responsible for accurate communication of factual information within World Animal Protection and to external agencies.
• Work integrally with the Marketing, Communications and Fundraising Manager to ensure all external messaging, branding and communications are accurate.
Bachelor degree (preferably business or marketing related)
• A marketing or sales background – at least 2 years
• Experience of delivering or coordinating training or coaching
• Excellent written and oral communication skills (both in Thai and English)
• Good written and numerical accuracy with good attention to detail
• Proven project management skills. The ability to meet deadlines, targets and work effectively under pressure
• Strong computer skills, in particular Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage your own time plus the time of others e.g. suppliers or external agencies
• An excellent team player
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Experiencing in fundraising specifically Face to Face (F2F) fundraising or Direct Marketing
• Database management skills
• Managed a F2F programme previously
• Experience and understanding of online marketing
• Experience or understanding of NGOs
• Experience or understanding of Animal Welfare or an Animal Welfare organisation
HOW TO APPLY
We offer great opportunities to successful candidates who will help us grow our operations throughout the region.
Interested candidates are invited to send your resume and Letter of Introduction, explaining why you are qualified for the position and why you want to work for World Animal Protection and email to email@example.com or post to World Animal Protection (HR Department), 444 Olympia Thai Plaza Tower, 7th Fl., Ratchadaphisek Rd, Samsennok, Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310.
For further information, please contact +662 513 0475
26 Jun 2019
26 Jun 2019
Terms of Reference (TOR) for a Consultant to conduct operational research on LLIEIN usage and associated factors in mobile and migrant populations, particularly forest-goers, to support malaria activities in Ubon Ratchathani and Si Sa Ket provinces of Thailand Under the program title Regional Artemisinin-resistance Initiative to Elimination (“RAI2ZE 2018-2020”) Regional Component Finance by The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria
26 Jun 2019