Organization : FHI 360
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 23 Sep 2014
View : 5202
Deadline : / /
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of: Business Development Officer, based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Manage and provide support for proposal teams
- Provide detailed, strategic analyses of solicitations and other potential funding opportunities
- Develop proposal outlines; establish and monitor timelines for the proposal preparation process and submission; liaise with FHI 360 staff and partner organizations
- Assist with collecting and preparing information, writing, editing, and proofreading proposals, related correspondence, and other documents
- Contribute to business development procedures, systems, tracking, reporting, strategic plans, and work plan
Education/Experience: MS/MA in relevant field and minimum of 3-5 years of international development or related experience; or BS/BA in relevant field with minimum of 5-7 years of international development or related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Excellent written and oral English required.
* This position is open only to Thai National applicants *
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package. Interested candidates please register online through FHI 360's Career Center at http://www.fhi360.org/careers
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran with respect to policies, programs, or activities.