Organization : Raks Thai Foundation (มูลนิธิรักษ์ไทย)
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 23 Sep 2014
View : 5510
Deadline : / /
Raks Thai Foundation, a member of CARE International, that has been working in Thailand since 1979 in the area of emergency relief, community natural resources management, promoting livelihood, education and HIV / AIDS prevention and care for affected families has vacancies for:
This person will work in Program Quality Department, and will be responsible for conceptualizing, developing and writing new program proposals. Manage large and small grants. Prepare detailed program work-plans, budget plans as well as donor reports according to standards and requirements. Strengthen capacity of local staff and partner organizations in program management. Facilitate regular monitoring missions and coordinate reviews of program results
- Bachelor degree or higher in political science, social science, public health or related field.
- Having 2-3 years experience in project management. Preferred experiences in project
design, monitoring and evaluation.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Thai, computer skills and good
- Experience in working in development projects in relation to reproductive health,
migrants, human rights and income generating activities will be an advantage.
- Good facilitation skills in planning and conceptualizing complex issues .
- Having wide interest in social issues especially the plight of disadvantaged groups and their rights.
Interested person should send your application letter with current comprehensive resume, and expected salary to :
Human Resource Department, Raks Thai Foundation
185 Pradipat Rd., Pradipat Soi 6, Samsennei, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400 or
Email : email@example.com , www.raksthai.org
24 Jul 2019
23 Jul 2019
20 Jul 2019
17 Jul 2019