Organization : UNHCR
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 3 Oct 2014
View : 5333
Deadline : / /
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
Regional Office in Thailand
Vacancy Announcement No. 34/2014
Position Title: Senior Admin/Finance Assistant
Post Level: General Service (GS-5)
Post No.: 10022998
Section: Admin Unit
Duty Station: Regional Office in Bangkok, Thailand
Contractual Status: Fixed-Term Appointment
Report To: Assistant Regional Representative (Admin)
Date Issued of the Vacancy Announcement: 03 October 2014
Closing Date of the Vacancy Announcement: 17 October 2014
Availability of the Post 01 January 2015
Duties and Responsibilities
• Attend to day-to-day admin matters; administer the movement of UNHCR staff members and monitor their attendance records, leave plans and overtime.
• Search office files and records relating to a variety of topics for information and reference. Select information and records in specified format or on the basis of general instructions for use by others in preparing reports, correspondence, technical papers, project or programme plans and general reference documents.
• Assist in requisition of office supplies and equipment.
• Draft correspondence and reports, as required, on general administrative or specialized tasks which may be of a confidential nature within the assigned area of responsibility; Type correspondence, documents and reports, some of which may be highly confidential.
• Arrange appointments and maintain supervisor's calendar, receive visitors, place and screen telephone calls and answer queries with discretion; Keep lists of names, addresses and telephone numbers of ministers, government officials and members of the diplomatic corps.
• Assist the management to organise and run UNHCR Office.
• Facilitate various official missions of UNHCR staff and other persons of concern to UNHCR.
• Prepare payment vouchers.
• Assist in the preparation of travel authorization.
• Any other responsibilities/functions deemed necessary or as delegated by the Head of the office and/or Supervisor in order to meet the level of the services in the organization
Applicants must be Thai national.
Education and Skills: Completion of the secondary education or equivalent technical or commercial school with certificate/training in Business Administration, Finance, Office Management, Human Resources or other related field. Good computer skills (MS office and People Soft applications).
Knowledge in UNHCR admin and financial rules, procedures and processes as well as working experience with MSRP (Peoplesoft) is desirable. Completion of UNHCR learning programmes or specific training relevant to the functions of the position would be an asset.
Experience: Minimum five years of job experience relevant to the function.
Languages: Fluency in English and Thai.
Please submit your Motivation Letter, P.11 and Curriculum Vitae indicating the vacancy announcement number, position number and position title to THABAHR@unhcr.org
Applications will not be acknowledged. Only the successful candidate will be notified
of the outcome of the selection process.
P.11 form can be downloaded from: http://unhcr.or.th/sites/default/files/p11.doc
24 Jul 2019
23 Jul 2019
20 Jul 2019
17 Jul 2019