Organization : AECOM
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 17 Oct 2014
View : 5418
Deadline : / /
AECOM International Development, a U.S.-based international consulting firm, is seeking a qualified Administrative Assistant for a regional donor-funded climate change adaptation project in Bangkok. Key requirements are as follows:
- Thai Nationals Only
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, management, environment or any social science fields
- Good written and spoken English skills required
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point and other software programs
- Good interpersonal skill with experience working in multicultural environment a plus
- Experience in travel and visa arrangements and workshop organization
Job description: Responsible for making travel arrangements, supporting effective organization of meetings/workshops, procurement, office administration as well as general office administration functions.
Send CV, cover letter, references and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 31, 2014.
21 Aug 2019