Organization : Goodwill Group Foundation
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 22 Oct 2014
View : 4916
Deadline : / /
Position : Program Coordinator
Location : Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand
Goodwill Group Foundation is a Bangkok-based private Thai foundation whose mission is to improve the quality of life of disadvantaged Thai women via personal and career development.
The Program Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the office and manage the successful implementation of Goodwill’s activities. She will supervise of volunteer, activity planning, prepare and schedule trainings for Foundation’s target demographic : disadvantaged young girls and women in the schools and villages of Ubon Rachathani and surrounding provinces. Position reports to the Program Director, Bangkok.
- Create, manage, and organize vocational and skills development training programs
- Create and manage, develop and maintain good relations towards external parties and beneficiaries, local government and NGOs networking in Ubon Ratchathani
- Prepare all training materials to support the program
- Recruit and monitor volunteer as trainer
- Prepare a monthly report on program status for management
- Manage and develop Ubon Ratchathani ’s activities
- Create drawing women to join in-house training and programs
- Perform other tasks as needed to support Goodwill’s operations in Ubon Ratchathani
The successful candidate will ideally have the following qualifications:
- A background in community development or project management
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- An ability to speak to groups and deliver trainings in an enthusiastic and engaging manner
- An ability to work effectively on small budgets
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to plan and prioritize work duties
- Strong written and oral language skills both Thai and English
- Good computer skills
Applicants are asked to submit their CV and a cover letter in English with contact details of 2 references. The application should be submitted by email with the subject header “Job position : Program Coordinator” to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 25, 2014.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For further information about Goodwill, please visit our website at : www.goodwillthailand.org
18 Jun 2019