Organization : International Rescue Committee
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 22 Oct 2014
View : 4972
Deadline : / /
Location: Mae Sot, Tak
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) Thailand country program was established in 1976 to assist refugees from Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia and currently assists refugees and migrants from Burma.
IRC operates one of the largest and programmatically diverse humanitarian programs providing essential services to displaced populations in Thailand. Assistance programs encompass health, education, institutional capacity building, gender-based violence prevention and response, water and sanitation, advocacy, protection and legal assistance.
Process day-to-day finance activities within Mae Sot Finance department, petty cash entries, and cash count reconciliations.
1. Handle all Mae Sot office petty cash transactions and ensure compliance with IRC/ Donors rules and regulations.
2. Prepare a reconciliation of petty cash transactions on a daily basis and validate supporting documents.
3. Preparation of weekly and monthly cash count conciliations.
4. Act as Cash custodian of Mae Sot office for cash on hand, perform and document weekly and month-end cash counts.
5. Assist with staff's clearance of cash advance, tracking and reporting on all receivable balances.
6. Follow-up on invoices for materials and supplies with procurement staff and program staff for payments.
7. Assist Finance team in general support such as going to bank, and document filling system.
8. Assist Finance Supervisor to perform other duties as requested.
University degree in accounting, finance or business administration
Work Experience and/or Demonstrated Abilities
- At least 1-3 year experience in similar position or responsibilities.
- General Accounting knowledge.
- Effective time management and people skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet regular deadlines
- Computer Literacy (Excel, Word)
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Fluent in written and spoken Thai
How to apply:
Application letter and most recent CV in English stating qualifications and experience should be submitted to the IRC Human Resources Department at: Thailand.HR@Rescue.org
All applications will be treated confidentially and not returned. The IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, national origin, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or physical or mental disability. The IRC is an equal opportunity employer.
18 Jun 2019