Organization : NEEDeed
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 24 Oct 2014
View : 5293
Deadline : / /
Would you like to join a young and dynamic organization that utilizes untapped resources to address issues in the non-profit sector? Would you like to have the freedom to use your experience to create something that will make a lasting impact? Are you craving job satisfaction?
NEEDeed aims to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of local non-profit organizations through identifying opportunities for operational improvement and by delivering projects that support non-profits operations. NEEDeed mobilizes resources available on pro-bono basis and delivers value-add, scalable and replicable projects to local non-profit organizations utilizing these resources.
The project manager will have a key role in developing and managing our projects in Bangkok. The project manager will report directly to the Executive Director. The role requires very strong focus on delivery and results, accuracy, interest in social and economic development and the ability to work with people of all professional backgrounds, level of experience and nationalities.
- Monitor and track projects and ensure timely and accurate project delivery
- Support senior management of local non-profits to comply with requirements as described in our Terms and Services
- Intervene if necessary to ensure professional development of experts and learning experience of non-profits
- Identify organizational issues that hinder successful project delivery
- Provide written evaluation of the performance of non-profits and professionals
- Provide feedback to senior management of non-profits and to professionals
- Suggest process improvement for involving professionals and non-profits in projects
- Identify non-profit organizations as future clients, identify sources of due diligence - Identify skill gaps and organizational needs at local non-profit organizations
- Conduct intake interviews with professionals
- Identify project opportunities based on the mission of NEEDeed to ensure value-add, scalable and replicable projects
- Identify and facilitate partnership opportunities with corporations and public institutions;
- Help identify metrics to assess social and organizational impact of projects
- Conduct research on corporate policies as well as on various issues in international development
- Supervise writing of grant proposals
- Supervise NEEDeed interns and volunteers
- Fluency in English language is a must including the ability to understand, explain and write about complex social and organizational issues
- Working knowledge of Thai language is a definite advantage
Organization development, process improvement, project management, stakeholder engagement, (minimum 8 years); work experience in the private sector is a plus
Thai nationals are particularly encouraged to apply.
If you think you are ready for the challenge and available to join us please send us a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Project Manager in the subject line.
NEEDeed is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salary.
VISIT us at www.needeed.org
LIKE us on Facebook
21 Aug 2019