Organization : International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 27 Oct 2014
View : 2822
Deadline : / /
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) seeks to appoint a:
Title: Consultant for simultaneous translation/interpretation in International Disaster Response Laws (IDRL) Workshop
Reports to: Regional Disaster Law Programme Delegate
Duration: 1 day on 27 November 2014, 08.00 hrs. – 17.00 hrs. in Bangkok
Purpose for project and background:
International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) and Thai Red Cross Society (TRCS) will be hosting a workshop on legal preparedness for international disaster assistance in Thailand on 27 November 2014. The workshop will bring together representatives from Thai Government, Thai Red Cross, the UN, and civil society. In order to enable participants to engage fully, we will be requesting a simultaneous translation/interpretation service so that participants can communicate in their preferred language (English or Thai).
A simultaneous translation/interpretation service in Thai and English as requested in IDRL Workshop.
• To enable smooth and efficient communication at Thailand IDRL workshop
• Provision of effective, accurate and timely translation of discussion at IDRL workshop
Qualifications, experience and skills required:
• Experience in translation and interpretation: Thai to English and English to Thai
• Previous experience or background in Disaster Risk Reduction, Law and Red Cross Movement
Applicants are requested to send:
• Covering letter (in MS Word)
• Curriculum Vitae (in MS Word) put previous experience in translation and interpretation as well
to email@example.com. Closing date: 7 November 2014. Only short listed candidates will be acknowledged. More information about IFRC, please see www.ifrc.org.
18 Jun 2019