Organization : Friends International
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 4 Nov 2014
View : 5019
Deadline : / /
Are you interested in supporting teams to provide social services for young people and their families? Do you want to be part of a dynamic team working with various partners across Thailand? Join us!
You will be joining the multi disciplinary team of Friends-International’s program called Peuan Peuan, comprised of 20 professionals committed to achieving best quality and innovative holistic service for youth children and families in Bangkok and Aranyaprathet.
What will you do?
As an Administration Assistant you will be providing support to the teams that are working directly on the field to ensure children stay with the families, youth find employment and families are able to take care of their children.
This includes ensuring all the teams are following the internal administrative procedures, providing daily support to the Country Program Director and making sure teams are using the right tools to hire the best people are train them for best performance.
Ongoing responsibilities include:
· Support the team to have smooth collaboration with the government/ministries and obtain all necessary legal documentation for program to function well
· Provide guidance for good human resources management
· Maintain filing system for all administrative documents enabling the program to run effectively
· Assist in logistical arrangements for all events, workshops, trainings and travelling
· Ensure the office space is fully functional and convenient for staff assignments
· You are an independent and dynamic team worker, passionate about supporting others and ensuring administration process is running well
· You are a junior office worker, comfortable with working in an international office with more than 20 people
· You have strong interest in social work programs and/or working with marginalized youth, children and families
· You master working Thai and your English is good
· You know your way around computers and social media
· You will be our full time employee, based in Bangkok
· Salary and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experiences
Friends-International (FI) is a social enterprise that works with marginalized urban children and youth, their families and communities, to help them become independent and productive citizens of their country.
FI started Peuan Peuan back in 2005, , which is our program in Thailand mainly working with migrant children from Mynmar, Laos and Cambodian. Our program is expanding rapidly into also working with the communities and supporting families with income generation projects. We have developed a holistic social integration cycle that is based on individual and community needs to achieve best practice methods directly or in collaboration with partners.
Join us by
Submitting a cover letter with a CV, salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org with the caption subject: Administration Assistant before 14 November 2014
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview
Friends-International is an equal opportunity employer and the successful candidate will be selected based on merit
The successful applicant will be expected to comply with Friends-International’s Child Protection Policy
21 Aug 2019