Organization : FHI 360
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 12 Oct 2018
View : 348
Deadline : 3 / November / 2018
The LINKAGES Country Representative is the senior member of the LINKAGES Project staff and will provide technical and management leadership to the LINKAGES project in Thailand. The LINKAGES Project is a USAID-supported initiative focusing on HIV and key populations. Funding and technical support for LINKAGES Thailand comes directly from USAID Regional Development Mission for Asia (RDMA). The primary responsibility of the Representative is to ensure successful implementation of the LINKAGES work plan and achievement of the project’s targets and goals across three Results Areas:
- Result 1: Increased availability of comprehensive prevention, care and treatment services, including reliable coverage across the continuum of care for key populations.
- Result 2: Demand for comprehensive prevention, care and treatment services among key populations enhanced and sustained.
- Result 3: Strengthened systems for planning, monitoring, evaluating and assuring the quality of programs for key populations.
In Thailand, LINKAGES supports programming across the entire HIV cascade (reach, recruit, test, prevent, treat, retain) primarily among men who have sex with men (MSM) and transgender women. These are implemented under the model of Key Population-Led Health Services (KPLHS) which stresses the leadership and implementation of these combined interventions by community-based organizations led by key populations. LINKAGES supports the Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Centre (TRCARC) in capacity building and research in KPLHS, and implementing agencies currently include SWING, RSAT, Sisters, Mplus, Caremat, and APCOM.
The Project also supports more recently developed innovations to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the HIV cascade and to reduce client loss-to-follow-up. These include Enhanced Peer Mobilization (EPM), HIV oral-fluids screening and self-testing, on-line to off-line (O2O) services, Pre-exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP), and same-day anti-retroviral treatment (ART). Finally, LINKAGES Thailand currently has a major emphasis on transitioning the financing of LINKAGES-supported interventions to the Government of Thailand and other potential investors
- Manages, implements, and monitors systems, services, staff and budgets to achieve financial, administrative and programmatic goals.
- Responsible for the implementation and oversight of technical activities in the LINKAGES work plan.
- Supervises and provides technical guidance and mentorship to the LINKAGES team on technical assistance and project implementation.
- Oversees the development and monitoring of local organization subawards in compliance with USG, PEPFAR and FHI 360 rules and regulations.
- Works collaboratively with the entire LINKAGES team in Thailand and ensures strong coordination among team partners on the implementation of technical activities.
- Ensures project achieves high quality results in accordance with the targets identified in the work plan.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with USAID counterparts through regular communications to jointly solve project management and implementation issues and through timely and accurate technical and financial reports.
- Coordinates and meets with, as appropriate, USAID, the Ministry of Health, and local and international partners and other stakeholders in Thailand. Serves as the LINKAGES point person for interactions with USAID/Thailand, implementing partners, and the Government of Thailand and MOH.
- Works closely with FHI 360 staff in the Asia Pacific Regional office, Washington DC and Durham, North Carolina to provide regular updates and coordinate with the global LINKAGES project.
- Directly supervises 5 – 7 technical, programmatic, and administrative/logistics staff in Thailand.
- Leads the development of Scopes of Work, memorandums of understanding (MOUs), technical management of activities for consultants and local institutions partnering with LINKAGES to ensure that activity timeframes and budgets are met and products are reviewed and finalized.
- Reports regularly to LINKAGES/HQ (Project Director, LINKAGES), Regional Director, APRO and to USAID/LINKAGES on progress and status of LINKAGES activities in Thailand.
- Proven skills and experience in the management of HIV prevention, care, and treatment projects for key populations in Thailand.
- Knowledge of processes for developing and implementing HIV prevention, care, and treatment programs with key population groups in Thailand.
- Design, implementation, and management of HIV public health/international development programs funded by USAID.
- Proven skills in mentoring, leadership and networking.
- Established relationships with senior staff members of the Ministry of Health Bureau of AIDS, TB, and STDs (BATS), the National Health Security Organization (NHSO), and provincial health offices.
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of the political and ethical issues surrounding public health issues among key populations in Thailand.
- Ability to manage and complete numerous tasks with a high degree of organization and limited resources.
- Experience working with civil society organizations to plan and implement HIV and/or health-related activities.
- Experience of proactively identifying risk, addressing issues and appropriately communicating these to the project staff and USAID.
- Experience of establishing strong working relationships with colleagues from different organizations and cultures.
- Experience identifying, designing and brokering public-private partnerships.
- Ability to meet deadlines with strong attention to consistency, detail, and quality.
- Ability to travel within country or region and internationally if needed.
- Masters level degree in Public Health (preferred) or related field or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of demonstrated key population group management expertise, with substantial HIV prevention, care, and treatment experience with men who have sex with men and/or transgender individuals.
- At least 2 years of demonstrated experience in helping to transition interventions supported by international donor funding to domestic budgetary support.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Thai nationality required.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click ** HERE ** to apply directly via FHI 360's Career Portal.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 02 2635273
ผู้จัดการโปรเจค / Project manager