Organization : DAI (Thailand) Limited
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 6 Nov 2018
View : 591
Deadline : 16 / November / 2018
DAI (Thailand) Limited, an international consulting firm, is recruiting highly qualified and motivated persons to work on a new USAID-funded program in Thailand. The period of employment for these positions is for one year initially with possibility of extension. Posts are based in Bangkok and/or Songkhla.
TOGETHER project | Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager (Bangkok)
- University degree in economics, statistics, management, social science or related fields.
- Specialization in data collection, monitoring and evaluation methodologies, and project cycle management is an advantage.
- Two to three years of professional experience in developing and implementing performance monitoring and evaluation plans for development programs or projects.
- Experience should include quantitative and qualitative research methods, planning and managing surveys, developing and refining data collection tools, analyzing and interpretation of data, and integrating of data and analysis into the presentation of findings in clear succinct written and oral form.
- Experience in administering and managing project monitoring and evaluation database systems.
- Experience with data quality assessment and oversight.
- Excellent command of English, ability to draft report in English.
- Ability to interpret project information and to identify and analyze problems with implementation.
- Good drafting skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Practical application of computer software, especially MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint or related applications.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as a member of a team.
- Ability to deal with people with tact and diplomacy.
Application Instructions: Qualified candidates should submit a CV and cover letter (both in English) by 16 November 2018.
Please specify the position title in the subject line of the transmittal email. Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls or in-person applications will be accepted. Positions are open to Thai Nationals only.
Contact : ThailandRecruitment@dai.com