Organization : Oxfam Great Britain
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 12 Nov 2018
View : 668
Deadline : 25 / November / 2018
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Contract: Fixed Term, 1 year
Expected Start Date: as soon as possible
Closing Date: 25 November 2018
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
That means we tackle the inequality that keeps people poor. Together we save, protect and rebuild lives. When disaster strikes, we help people build better lives for themselves, and for others. We take on issues like land rights, climate change and discrimination against women. And we won’t stop until every person on the planet can enjoy life free from poverty.
We are an international confederation of 20 organizations (affiliates) working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.
Oxfam is an international confederation of 20 organizations working together with partners and local communities in more than 90 countries to reduce inequalities and poverty. Around the globe, Oxfam works to find practical, innovative ways for people to lift themselves out of poverty and thrive.
In Thailand, we work closely with the local and international communities to leverage our influence to address economic and gender inequalities in the food production system and in the social norms. We strengthen the networking of civil society and women’s rights organizations, engage innovatively with the private sector and duty bearers as well as communicate strongly with the public about the social and gender injustice.
All our work is led by three core values: Empowerment, Accountability, Inclusiveness. To read more about our values please click here
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behavior at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
Note: All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and may be subject to appropriate screening checks, which can include criminal records and terrorism finance checks.
THE ROLE: As a key member in the Program Quality and Funding unit, you will support the Program Lead to coordinate with all project managers to ensure that the program MEAL system is resilient and doable and managers skillful of the quality and accountability systems. You will learn and help the project teams to apply Oxfam’s PQ standards and tools in a practical and meaningful way to track and showcase success of the projects. This includes giving advice on improving MEL plans, baseline and evaluation studies, co-facilitate key learning events and implement overall compliance of the program information management system (OPAL). As the program is always learning to grow new and impactful initiatives, you will also support the coordination research and studies for project development.
• Support the Program Lead to operate the programme MEAL system in compliance with Oxfam’s standard (i.e. CAMSA) and donor’s requirements.
• Hands-on to work with the project managers to have sufficient capacity to design and improve MEL plan, track progress, verify and collect evidence.
• Collate the project results into programme progress annually and support programme review process.
• Quality check and maintain good performance of the Oxfam Programme, Accountability and Learning (OPAL) system: provide training to new users, coordinate with project holders to update regularly and coordinate with the programme finance to ensure proper recording of programme budget and documentation, generate monthly report.
• Facilitate learning process and contribute to the new project design (areas in relation to responsible food investment, gender in sustainable food production, gender-based violence and gender inequality).
• Represent Oxfam corporately and manage internal and external relationships.
• Decision making is required and to make sound judgement within agreed process.
• Analyse context in relation to the project area to ensure important information shared with Oxfam’s senior level to facilitate decision making timely on both policy and operational issues.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE:
• Strong and demonstrable commitment to program quality and accountability; economic and gender equality.
• Expertise in project MEL plan design, monitoring and evaluation (Institutional donors and EU projects highly preferable).
• Expertise in research and evaluation, mixed methods.
• Expertise in learning events facilitation; and gender analysis (highly preferable).
• Excellent coaching skills. Proven communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Excellent analytical and critical thinking ability, team player, self-motivated, and ability to show situational leadership in different situations.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit your application online at https://jobs.oxfam.org.uk/vacancy/program-quality-and-monitoring-officer-int5040/9731/description/
OR visit our website www.oxfam.org.uk/jobs using the job reference number INT5040. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
REMARK: This is a national hired post. We will be unable to provide visa and work permit to a non-Thai national.
We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organisation.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.orgผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinator เจ้าหน้าที่ภาคสนาม / Field officer ผู้จัดการโปรเจค / Project manager