Organization : DAI (Thailand) Limited
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 7 Dec 2018
View : 492
Deadline : 14 / December / 2018
DAI (Thailand) Limited, an international consulting firm, is recruiting highly qualified and motivated persons to work on a new program in Thailand. The period of employment for these positions is for three years with possibility of extension.
TOGETHER Project - Senior Program Manager (Based in Bangkok and Songkhla)
- Maintain relations and consult regularly with Royal Thai Government counterparts, local CSOs, universities and donors active on development, political, and security issues;
- Provide leadership in strategic planning and development of annual work plans and monitor their implementation;
- Lead the design and writing of proposals, grant agreements and sub-contracts, and ensure completion of technical scopes of work and implementation plans;
- Lead the development of STTA scopes of work and associated approval documentation, and in the recruitment and mobilization of experts;
- Monitor and assess the impact of project activities, with a focus on how grant and sub-contract portfolios in specific geographic locations contribute to broader project objectives, through frequent visits to the field and interviews with participants and beneficiaries; and
- Keep abreast of national and regional political, social, economic and humanitarian developments and prepare and deliver written and oral briefings when requested.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in local, regional and national programs addressing public policy and government systems, governance, media, social inclusion and gender issues;
- Experience working with local government, universities and CSOs, and strong relationships with government officials, academics and CSO leaders;
- Strong management skills and ability to lead a diverse staff;
- Advanced University degree in related field, including political science, sociology, public administration, economics;
- Deep knowledge and understanding of governance issues in Thailand;
- Excellent public speaking, facilitation and communications skills; and
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Thai Language. Fluency in Pattani-Malay language an asset for position in Songkhla.
Qualified candidates should submit a CV and cover letter (both in English) to ThailandRecruitment@dai.com by 14 December 2018.
Please specify the position title in the subject line of the transmittal email. Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls or in-person applications will be accepted. Positions are open to Thai Nationals only.
Contact : ThailandRecruitment@dai.com
ผู้จัดการโปรเจค / Project manager