Organization : Sidekick Co.,Ltd.
Type : Business / องค์กรภาคธุรกิจ
Date : 18 Dec 2018
View : 869
Deadline : 2 / January / 2019
LOOKING FOR PROJECT COORDINATOR
We are looking for someone who can coordinate and manage tasks with excellent communication skills able to collaborate with clients and our team to deliver results on deadlines.
SideKick (www.sidekick.asia) is a Bangkok based creative and media agency for social change. We research, identify and develop media campaigns that give disenfranchised communities a voice and mobilizes the public on issues they care most about.
Our team of Thai and ASEAN communication experts and media researchers work with charities, Non Profit Organizations (NGOs), and companies to craft campaigns that drive media coverage and engages decision makers by utilizing both traditional, digital and social media tools.
Our unique understanding of the local markets together with our experience in working with international companies and organizations, help us deliver campaigns that speak directly to the audience while never losing sight of the core message, every time.
As the Project Coordinator you will work on Thailand Counter Trafficking in Persons (CTIP) Project funded by Winrock International and BBC Media Action, along with other exciting projects under SideKick's management. You will be working directly with the team of like minded individuals to think differently about social issues and causes and how we can make them relevant and exciting for the public and newsworthy for the media.
- At least 3 - 4 years experience, preferably with media background.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Possess experience and ability to negotiate with outside stakeholders, including media, local CSOs, and international organizations
- Highly analytical skill with a strong understanding of Thai media
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Strong writing skills both in Thai and English
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Happy to work in a start up and grow together with the company
Please send your CV and cover letter mentioning your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2 January 2019.
Contact : email@example.comผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinator นักพัฒนาโครงการ / Creative content developer เจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officer ผู้จัดการโปรเจค / Project manager