Organization : PREVENTION
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 19 Dec 2018
View : 792
Deadline : 18 / January / 2019
Position Title: Program Officer
Report to: Deputy Chief of Party
PREVENTION, The Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Centre (TRCARC) in Bangkok, Thailand, is an organization under the umbrella of the Thai Red Cross Society. We provide outstanding HIV/AIDS treatment and care, foster innovative and responsible research, and train health care practitioners in HIV/AIDS. We are seeking a qualified individual to fill a Program Officer position of the USAID Community Partnership Project.
About USAID Community Partnership Project
The USAID Community Partnership is a 3-year project supported by USAID and implemented under the PREVENTION, TRCARC in partnership with three community-based organizations (CBOs), including SWING, RSAT, and Mplus. The goal of the Project is to establish a sustainable technical assistance (TA) platform for building the capacity of community-based organizations to provide quality key population-led health services (KPLHS) for key populations. The objectives of the project are: 1) to build the capacity of CBOs to provide high-quality KPLHS; 2) to establish certification system that allow CBOs to secure public-sector endorsement; and 3) to mobilize and leverage resources to sustain the KPLHS TA platform.
The position will be responsible for providing training and capacity building on KPLHS to community health workers in PEPFAR priority provinces. These include training curriculum development, session plan design, facilitating selected training sessions, training management and evaluation, assessment for training certification, as well as training logistics. The position will coordinate with relevant government agencies and private sector for advocacy, branding and marketing of training courses, technical assistance, and the TA platform.
- Develop selected training modules and session plans, facilitate selected training session, conduct training evaluation and prepare training report.
- Serve as a focal point for coordination with CBO partners and stakeholders to ensure smooth operation of programs, advocacy and marketing activities.
- Lead and work with the CBO partners to plan, conduct, and evaluate the training courses.
- Provide TA and training to other organizations as assigned.
- Tracking and filing the TA provided by TRCARC to other organizations.
- Assist the Deputy Chief of Party in conducting the training committee meeting and reporting.
- Work with the training team to conduct the assessment for KPLHS certification.
- Provide mentorship to CBO partners’ staff to strengthen their skills in facilitation and HIV service delivery.
- Write and edit technical reports and documents; and assist in providing contents for publications, web pages, and presentations.
- Assist in ensuring appropriate monitoring of sub-grantees to achieve financial, administrative and programmatic goals and timely reporting.
- Participate in periodic assessments of the project and site visits as assigned.
- Coordinate with the CBOs partners for the development of annual work plans and budgets for the Project.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in health, behavioral, social sciences, human development or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in working with NGO or development project with community-based organizations.
- Strong knowledge and experience in training curriculum development, facilitation, training management and evaluation, and other capacity building methods for health services.
- Experience in program management, monitoring and evaluation and reporting in diverse settings
- Has ability to manage projects, set realistic priorities, and plan for the successful implementation of activities.
- Good technical writing and oral communications skills in Thai and English
- Relevant computer software skills (including, at a minimum, the standard applications in MS Office).
- Must be able to work with multi-disciplinary teams
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of the political and ethical issues surrounding HIV/AIDS
Contact : email@example.com
เจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officer