Organization : Telemedica Co.,Ltd
Type : Business / องค์กรภาคธุรกิจ
Date : 26 Dec 2018
View : 678
Deadline : 31 / January / 2019
We are looking for an Accounts Administrator to manage our company’s accounts payable and receivable.
Accounts Administrator responsibilities include reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts. To be successful in this role, you should have a Finance or Accounting background and be familiar with bookkeeping.
Ultimately, you will ensure we process all financial transactions accurately and on time.
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- Process bank deposits
- Reconcile financial statements
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Submit tax forms
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Proven work experience as an Accounting Administrator or similar role
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- Social security and group health insurance.
- Free lunch
What you will get from working with us;
- Opportunity to learn and thrived from different challenges.
- Salary with annual bonus based on individual and company performance
- Friendly environment with the modern FYI office located in the center of Bangkok (Next to the MRT Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre; Exit 1)
Contact : ส่ง CV มาที่ career.ooca.co