Organization : International Rescue Committee (IRC)
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 28 Dec 2018
View : 372
Deadline : 11 / January / 2019
Background/IRC Summary :
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises, helping to restore health, safety, education, economic wellbeing, and power to people devastated by conflict and disaster. Founded in 1933 at the call of Albert Einstein, the IRC is at work in over 40 countries and 26 U.S. cities helping people to survive, reclaim control of their future and strengthen their communities. The IRC has been operating in Thailand since 1975 and currently provides assistance to displaced persons in Tak, Kanchanaburi, Ratchaburi and Mae Hong Son provinces.
The Supply Chain Officer works as part of the Bangkok Supply Chain Team to provide Supply Chain services in the area of Procurement, Assets and Fleet Management
- Perform procurement filing of all procurement and related documents.
- Perform verifying the Purchase Request (PRs) received from the requestors are correct and Supply Chain could meet the requested delivery date as stated in Purchase Request (PRs) and ensure that all Purchase Request (PRs) are created from BvA system.
- Procure supplies and equipment for Bangkok Office and ensure all POs are created from BvA System.
- Perform contacting with potential suppliers for Request For Quotations (RFQ) which creating from BvA System.
- Perform ATC and Due Diligence check on the process of suppliers selection.
- Perform All of Payment Requests in BvA for all deliveries from suppliers within due date.
- Assure that adequate Segregation on Duties (SOD) to ensure our transparency procurement with inside stakeholders and external auditors.
- Issue Equipment Issue Form or Equipment Receipt Form for all users in Bangkok Office including of IRC and RSC and ensure that all documents are proper kept in files.
- Issue Asset Tag for newly assets.
- Ensure that all records properly done in The Asset Master File once issuing the Equipment Issue/Receipt Form and Asset Tags.
- Ensure that tagging of all assets are correct according to the Asset Master File.
- Immediately report to Supply Chain Manager once receiving the broken/damaged/unserviceable items from users.
- Perform the broken/damaged items to be repaired once receiving from users with consulting with Supply Chain Manager.
- Perform Vehicle Scheduling properly and update once receiving the Vehicle Request from requestors.
- Perform Vehicle Checking Requirement as per Fleet Management SOP.
- Perform the vehicle data entering into Microsoft Access Program properly.
- Perform vehicle data tracking as a monthly report for supporting the SCMR / GSCD monthly report.
- Initiate all yearly vehicles registration, insurance renewals and disposal for all IRC Thailand vehicles.
- Ensure Vehicle Management & Policy and procedures are well implemented and applied in all offices with particular attention to safety and security issues.
- Report accident report to Supply Chain Manager for any damage or faults on the vehicles and inspect vehicles after using by authorized staff, and charge for damage, if any.
- Arrange rental vehicle with Program as requested
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to: Supply Chain Manager
Position directly supervises: Drivers
Indirect Reporting: N/A
Other Internal and/or external contacts: N/A
- Bachelor degree – Business Administration or related field
Work Experience and/or Demonstrated Abilities
- 2-3 years of work experience in Procurement, Fleet Management
- Fast learner with strong organizational skills.
- Experienced in maintaining the good filing system.
- Good communications skills in English and Thai.
- Familiar with office automation – photo-copier, fax, scanner
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Intermediate level computer skills – Microsoft office – Outlook, Excel, Word and Access if applicable
- Well organized and attention to detail required for numbers related documentation and filing system
- Thai – read, write, spoken – fluently
- English – able to effectively communicate verbal
- Has Thailand driver’s license
- Has strong driving skills and vehicle knowledge.
Although these are not requirements, IRC would prefer candidates with the qualifications listed below.
- Interested in NGO work
- Trustworthy and flexible. Able to travel to field independently
- Positive thinking with ‘can do and teamwork’ attitude to support IRC s
- Self-learned, strong monitoring skills, works well under pressure and time constraints
- Available to travel as requested and handle pressure and multiple
HOW TO APPLY:
The position has been posted on the IRC website and can be found here. Please apply via link below
All applications will be treated confidentially and not returned. The IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, national origin, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or physical or mental disability. The IRC is an equal opportunity employer.
APPLICATION DEADLINE : 11 January 2019
Contact : ้Human Resources Deaprtment
เจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officer