Organization : RTI International
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 4 Jan 2019
View : 328
Deadline : 3 / February / 2019
RTI (www.rti.org) is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to conducting innovative, multidisciplinary research that improves the human condition.
Call for Energy Experts – Thailand
Around the globe, RTI's work is working to develop and implement low emission energy technology alternatives, raise private financing for energy infrastructure, work with governments on legal and regulatory reforms to alleviate bottlenecks in energy generation and consumption, and increasing access to green energy to sustain economic growth and reduce poverty. We serve as a chosen partner for USAID’s Power Africa program in East and sub-Sahara Africa, and we are looking to expand our knowledge and practice to support the development of sound energy infrastructure, enabling energy sector reforms, and grow sustainable, secure energy markets throughout the Indo-Pacific. To build on these efforts, RTI is currently seeking professionals with senior- and mid-level expertise in energy sector in Thailand.
Candidates should be fluent in English and have minimum of 7 years of experience in the power sector in Southeast Asia. We are currently accepting CVs/resumes for technical experts with experience in the following:
· Advancing energy efficient initiatives
· Regional connectivity (power and gas)
· Market competition promotion (energy-specific)
· High-standard energy development
· Scaling up investment (energy-specific)
· New technology adoption and scale up (energy-specific)
· Private sector engagement (energy-specific)
· Diversification of energy resources
· Energy utility improvement
· Energy system procurement
· Adoption of distributed energy, electric vehicles and/or modern gas systems
· Natural gas infrastructure
· Regional energy integration
· Regional trade for electricity and gas
To apply, please email your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. English language CVs required. Please put the ONLY the Country and Main Expertise in the subject line.
RTI offers competitive compensation and benefits and robust home office project support. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. RTI International is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Contact : email@example.comที่ปรึกษา / Consultant