Organization : Church World Service
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 15 Jan 2019
View : 690
Deadline : 15 / February / 2019
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Start Date: Immediate
Report to: Office / Finance Manager
Summary: Church World Service is seeking an AO for small dynamic team covering the region. She or He will manage the support of administrative service coordination tasks so that all project and programs run smoothly and adhere to consistent organization policies and procedures. The AO must effectively interact with all staff, guest and partners, engage positively in the team, accept feedback, troubleshoots question or problems and seek help, supervision and support as needed.
Administration and Logistics
- Ensure office administration/operations run smoothly run, including
- Arrange contracts, especially for service or product vendors, and office lease renewal
- Arrange and facilitates airline bookings, accommodation for all staffs and partners.
- Manage all stationary/office supplies and equipment; keep detailed required inventory
- Correct spending and record keeping on Petty Cash and routine office costs, e.g., public transportation, mobile phone credit, etc.
- Manage (file) all key ops/administrative documents, e.g., timesheets and employee records, vendor and organization contact lists, key correspondence
- Liaise with the Thai labor ministry and immigration office regarding (1) CWS registration and (2) CWS and partner expatriate employees’ (and families) visas and work permits. Advise staff on their obligations, and accompany them to required meetings, interviews, etc.
- Manage travel and meeting logistics for staff, partners and guests: airline bookings, accommodation arrangements, meeting plans, etc. Serve as meeting/conference note-taker when requested.
- Keep record on Time sheet and Annual Leave of all staffs.
- Any other task as requested by supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Fluent in Thai language.
- Ability to deal with pressure and deadlines.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office programs.
- Good communication in English required.
- University degree or relevant educational qualification
- 2 years experienced with NGO organization (preferable)
Salary: 23,000 baht/month
How to apply: Interested applicants should submit a detailed cover letter and resume in English to Church World Service to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : email@example.com