Organization : Winrock International
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 21 Jan 2019
View : 580
Deadline : 1 / February / 2019
Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources. By linking local individuals and communities with new ideas and technology, Winrock is increasing long-term productivity, equity, and responsible resource management to benefit the poor and disadvantaged of the world.
POSITION TITLE: Finance and Operations Manager
LOCATION: Bangkok, Thailand
REPORTS TO: Chief of Party, USAID Thailand CTIP
The Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing all of the financial functions and registration, etc of the Thailand office while overseeing human resource and administrative support.
- Effectively manage all accounting, finance, and compliance functions of the Thailand office
- Lead and manage WI registration, operation and compliance with local law
- Ensure program compliance with local laws, USAID regulations, and Winrock policies
- Implements sound internal control practices in all project offices in accordance with Winrock policies
- Supports office functions and activities related to procurement, travel, records and filing systems, and short-term technical assistance mobilization
- Develop processes for effective budget planning, expenditure monitoring and variance analysis
- Oversee monthly requests for funds, based on budget and cash flow projections
- Oversee preparation and submission of the monthly financial expenditure reports
- Review vouchers (disbursement, receipt and general journal vouchers) for expenditures and ensure that expenses are reasonable, allowable and allocable to the project
- Support program tendering and procurement activities
- Oversees all employee, local consultants, subcontractors, and leasing contractsSupports in the development and implementation of office administrative and personnel systems
- Supervise finance, administrative and other operations staff and consultants
- Maintain financial files and support audits
- Provides capacity building in aspects to related to compliance, finance and other operations functions to staff and subrecipients,
- Liaise with Winrock headquarters and regional finance and operations staff
Education: B.S. or equivalent university degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field.
Experience: The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- At least 10 years of experience leading financial, administrative, and/or procurement of donor-funded programs (USAID experience preferred)
- Familiar in coordinating with governmental offices to ensure the organization’s operation comply with local laws Excellent computer software skills in MS Excel, Word, and accounting software
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written with fluency in English required
- Excellent management, communication, and organization skills are essential.
- Strong analytical and computer skills, especially spreadsheet and financial analysis.
- Show initiative and be able to work with minimal supervision.
Applicants should submit a current resume and cover letter referencing Finance and Operations Manager in the subject line to email@example.com by February 1, 2019. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
This position is opened to Thai Nationals only.
Winrock would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only candidates who meet all requisite criteria and are short listed will be contacted.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org