Organization : Asia Regional Management Unit Office (ARMU)
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 7 Feb 2019
View : 786
Deadline : 28 / February / 2019
Job Summary and Responsibilities
The primary role of the Communications Intern is to support CARE Asia Regional Office (ARMU) in its internal and external communications, with a focus on impactful communication that serves both to send a message and make a strong call to action. The Communications Intern will be responsible directly (or in support role) for a variety of communication products and information management services which are delivered in a professional and efficient manner.
- Information sharing: Updating office spaces with the latest information including the ARMU landing page and the noticeboards.
- Promotional materials: create content and layout of creative promotional materials such as leaflets, fact sheets, capacity statements info graphics, creative audio visual information, brochures and communications materials. The individual will be expected to use CARE-licensed online software tools.
- Website and internet presence: provide up to date information and relevant communications materials to the CARE federation to ensure the visibility of CARE activities and impact in the region. This will include proactive engagement with key information and knowledge platforms such as the CARE Village, Minerva, Wiki and alike. S/he will provide oversight and assistance for content on ARMU primary pages on those CI wide platforms. S/he will also manage content on the ARMU gateway web portal and the ARMU blog,
- Social media management: building and maintaining the engagement of audience not just within the country but in all ARMU countries. Generate and share relevant information on the ARMU Workplace page and where necessary.
- Information management and Rapporteuring: Where necessary, the Communications Intern will be required to support in the logistics management of regional meetings including registration websites as well as rapporteur
- Photo and Video Documentation: Manage full capture of meetings milestone through quality photography and videography, including final edits and output.
Education and Skill Require
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org