Organization : International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 7 Feb 2019
View : 771
Deadline : 21 / February / 2019
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC), Country Cluster Support Team, Bangkok Office seeks to appoint a:
Title: Executive Assistant
Reports to: Head of Country Cluster Support Team
Location: Based in Bangkok, Thailand
The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) is the world's largest humanitarian network, reaching 150 million people each year through its 191 member National Societies. The Organization acts before, during and after disasters, crises and health emergences in order to meet the needs and improve the lives of vulnerable people.
Our work is guided by seven fundamental principles (humanity, impartiality, neutrality, independence, voluntary service, unity and universality), policies and by Strategy 2020, which voices our collective vision and determination to move forward in tackling the major challenges that confront humanity in the present decade.
The Executive Assistant reports directly to the Head of Country Cluster Support Team (HoCCST) and plays a key role in coordination and information sharing within the Country Cluster Support Team.
The Executive Assistant supports the Head of Country Cluster Support Team (HoCCST) in maintaining the HoCCST’s representation, management and coordination functions. He/She provides his/her support for all administrative and operational tasks as required by the HoCCST. The position requires excellent organizational skills, expertise in information management and processing, good communication skills (oral and written) and familiarity with the internal office tools.
Job duties and responsibilities
Communications and Coordination:
- Assist Head of CCST in his representation and coordination role and contribute the effective flow of information within the office.
- Coordinate and follow up decisions taken by the Head of CCST and at the staff meetings, as well as at meetings with external partners.
- Monitor major events and meetings relevant to the Head of CCST and ensure proper preparations and support.
- Prepare, follow and file Head of CCST’s communications, letters and correspondence.
- Prepare and distribute Head of CCST reports and presentations.
- Maintain CCST office planning, including consolidation of the office agenda, meetings, workshops, trainings, staff movements, etc.
- Receive, distribute and file Head of CCST’s documents and files, including external documents such as incoming fax communications, letters from embassies or ministries, internal documents for approval, etc.
- Take office calls, record information and share comprehensive messages to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide oral and/or written translation for documents received or letters to be sent when required.
- Maintain contact lists (IFRC CCST, NS, RCRC Partners, external partners, etc.) and ensure exhaustive and accurate information.
- Check the office center mail/email and transfer information to any concerned party.
- Ensure the standard formats and guidelines are adhered to and followed;
- Assist the Head of Country Cluster Support Team (HoCCST) in all administrative related matters and work in close collaboration with the Support team.
- Responsible for managing the Head of CCST’s calendar: appointments, events, meetings, workshops and staff movements, etc.
- Responsible for the coordination of all travel arrangements of Head of CCST: prepare mission orders, liaise with Support team for transportation, visa, accommodation, etc.
- Prepare mission expense claims and representation claims of Head of CCST.
- Keep record of “Officer in charge” (acting periods and handover reports if any).
- Responsible for the organization of all Head of CCST documents with an effective filling system for all Head of CCST documents, files, letters, contracts, e-mails according to IFRC standard filling system;
- Compile hotels information and quotations and negotiate hotel rates and ensure that the corporate rates are provided as well as good services.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Support team, including support for travel arrangements (flight ticket purchase, liaison with travel agents, etc.) and hotel booking.
- Book flight tickets and hire transportation services for staffs and visitors;
- Receive and track mission orders approved by Head of CCST and share with Support team;
Workshops and meetings:
- Coordinate the organization of Head of CCST’s meetings, events or workshops.
- Welcome Head of CCST’s visitors, coordinate transportation, accommodation, share welcome packages, etc.
- Prepare meeting agenda and invitation letters, organise meeting venue, liaise with hotels, cooperate with the Support team for logistic and administrative arrangements (printing materials, transportation, accommodation, etc), take minutes of meetings, etc.
- Coordinate and arrange staff meetings including by taking and distributing minutes of meetings.
- Participate in internal and external coordination meetings and take minutes of these meetings.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Head of CCST
Qualifications, experience and skills required:
- Possess at least Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management/ Professional Secretarial certifications or other equivalent qualification.
- At least five years of experience in the related field
- Secretarial support experience serving the top management
- Professional experience in administrative and clerical procedures
- Experience in dealing with government officials and diplomatic community
Knowledge and Skills
- Fluently spoken and written English (excellent spelling skills and an ability to draft texts)
- Fluently spoken and written Thai
- Excellent computer literacy, speed and accuracy (MS Office/Excel/Power Point/Word)
- Able to work as a part of team but also to work independently and proactively
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships throughout the organization.
- Good communications skills with people at all levels
- Highly organised
- Thai citizen
- International applicant, should hold a valid work permit or residence permit to live and work in Thailand
Interested candidates are requested to Create an account before applying. Please find the link for job application below:
Apply to IFRC Executive Assistant
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae with salary expectation
Application material are non-returnable, and we thank you in advance for understanding that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the next step in the application process.
Closing date: 21 February 2019
More information about IFRC, please visit www.ifrc.org.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinator เจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officer ผู้ช่วย / Assistant