Organization : Scholars of Sustenance Foundation
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 7 Feb 2019
View : 1031
Deadline : 28 / February / 2019
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Start Date: ASAP
Purpose of Positions:
Scholars of Sustenance (SOS) is a locally registered non-profit foundation. Over the past two years, we've successfully proven our food rescue model to fight food waste in Bangkok. We are seeking to expand our operations and we need communications expertise to grow! In the coming year we'll be moving to larger offices, increasing fundraising, taking on much larger projects and completely revamping our look and communications.
Through this growth, the position of an Office Manager will be essential to maintain all of our office's documents, finances, HR, contracts, etc. The role will include, but not be limited to, translations, expense reporting, budget management, and HR reporting. The organization and management of these is essential to allow our current team to focus on SOS's operational growth to ensure that our foundation will advance as a major player in solving environmental and hunger issues here in Thailand.
The Office Manager will be responsible for all administrative duties for the foundation;
- Oversee staff working hours
- Tracking staffs’ licenses and training (as required per team member)
- Tracking all staff paperwork and contracts
- Ensuring all health insurance needs are covered per employee
- Manage monthly payroll
- Tracking of all checks, bank fees, petty cash reimbursement, etc., ensuring all invoices and bills are fully paid.
- Submitting monthly detailed Expense Reports and Financial Report.
- Ability to handle grant management and submit report to donors.
- Keeping track of all receipts and submitting monthly.
- Managing all government documentation.
- Works closely with outsourced accountant to ensure all finances are being handled appropriately.
- Filing of all contracts and other agreements.
- Filing of all legal documents
- Filing and Tracking of all paperwork and documents: physically and digitally
- Ensuring all insurances are paid in full and filed
- Ensuring all contracts (employee, donor, etc) are accurate and current
- Thai National
- Fluent Written and Spoken Thai and English
- Ability to translate legal/finical documents for internal use
- Ability to fluidly translate verbally in meeting settings
- Minimum Bachelors Required
- Preferred Fields of Study: Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration.
- Or 2+ Years of working experience in related field
- Proficient with: Microsoft Word Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Extremely organized and efficient
Any or all of the following:
- Working background in the following: Finance Manager, Office Manager, Executive Assistant, Accounts Management, Human Resources Management
- Background with NGOs and experience in Grant Management is an advantage.
- Experience in processing payroll in Thailand
- Experienced managing budgets and day to day expenses
- Knowledge of finance program such as Oracle, NetSuite is a plus
How to Apply:
- Please submit a current CV/resume with expected salary.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Due to the urgency to fill this post, interviews may take place prior to the closing date; candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org