Organization : Solidarity Center
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 13 Feb 2019
View : 346
Deadline : 1 / March / 2019
The Solidarity Center, an international non-governmental organization conducting labor rights projects seeks a Junior Accountant for its Bangkok Office.
- Maintain and update the general and project accounting records and files.
- Prepare Payroll, Provident fund, Tax and Social Security fund forms.
- Review billings/statements/invoices, advance request and advance liquidation documents.
- Undertake Account functions including payment vouchers, checks, deposits, bank reconciliation and relevant data entry.
- Accurately record financial transactions into QuickBooks accounting software and ensure appropriate supporting documentation is maintained.
- Update Inventory (Office Equipment and Furniture) List and Physical check every year.
- Perform other appropriate duties and responsibilities as assigned by Finance Officer and Director.
- Thai national, male or female
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Computer literate, especially in MS Office programs
- Fast learning and well-organized to work with little supervision
Interested persons should submit an application letter with CV in English by email stating qualifications, experiences, and salary history before March 1, 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Home Page: http://www.solidaritycenter.org
Contact : email@example.com
บัญชี / Accountant