Organization : Scholars of Sustenance Foundation
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 18 Feb 2019
View : 993
Deadline : 31 / March / 2019
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Start Date: ASAP
Purpose of Position:
Scholars of Sustenance (SOS) is a locally registered non-profit foundation. Over the past two years, we've successfully proven our food rescue model to fight food waste in Bangkok. We are seeking to expand our operations and we need communications expertise to grow! In the coming year we'll be moving to larger offices, increasing fundraising, taking on much larger projects and completely revamping our look and communications.
Through this growth, the position of Administrative Assistant will be essential to ensure all of Administrative tasks in the office ran smoothly and support the daily operation in the organization.
The Administrative Assistant major areas of responsibility:
- Interact incoming call and email with visitor, food donor, volunteer, and recipient.
- Social Media Management such as Facebook correspondent, answering general enquiry from info account.
- Food weight data entry and submit monthly report to board of director and SOS team.
- Office administration such as office supplies purchasing, bill payment, petty cash control.
- Assist in other function as requested.
- SOS Facebook Page – reply to all messages related to SOS Thailand.
- Volunteers management and coordinate volunteer’s activities.
- Compose, Edible, and Scorecard monthly reports for SOS and donors
- Assist with Presentation preparation as requested.
- Assist event and coordinate between SOS and external parties.
- Supply ordering for all food safety needs: cleaning supplies or kitchen equipment.
- General office administration including supplies order.
- Maintain office calendar and schedule appointment.
- Thai National
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 1 years of working experience in administration
- Service-minded, good problem solving skill
- Willingness to perform a variety of tasks
- Ability to work autonomously in a multi-cultural environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Good communication and presentation skills and can work independently
- Fresh Graduated are welcome
Negotiable based on experience.
Health coverage after probation period of 90 days.
How to Apply:
- Please submit a current CV/resume with expected salary
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Due to the urgency to fill this post, interviews may take place prior to the closing date; candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org