Organization : Plan International Thailand
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 22 Feb 2019
View : 1001
Deadline : 24 / March / 2019
Plan International Thailand Job Advertisement: Project Coordinator
Plan International is an international humanitarian, child-centered development organization, advancing children’s rights and equality for girls.
Position: Project Coordinator
Assignment duration: Fixed Term Contract ( with possibility to extend)
Duty station: Bangkok
The Young Health Project (YHP) aims to support the health rights and wellbeing of young people (10-24) in marginalised communities worldwide through research, advocacy and on-the-ground Projects which are focused on the prevention of non-communicable diseases (NCDs). Since 2010 Plan International has implemented the YHP in Zambia, Brazil, India, Kenya, Indonesia, Vietnam and Myanmar.
- Closely working with the YHP Project Manager to build positive and productive partnership/relationship with partners and local NGOs to ensure that young people in Bangkok have increased knowledge about risk behaviours and NCD prevention, which gives them greater capacity to make decisions about their health, in the context of improved health services, an enabling support system and policy environment.
- To support YHP Project Manager in introducing clear guidance about core approaches: holistic programming, right based approach, leverage learning and existing Projects and relationships, and partnership building.
- To support YHP Project Manager during application process of peer education model to obtain clear and correct information on issues of NCDs, as well as integrate cross-cutting issues such as gender equality, SRHR, mental health into Project activities.
- Be responsible for assigned task during the process of planning, implementing, M&E and reporting Project activities.
- Be responsible for assigned monitoring task in capturing positive changes of young people practice fewer risk behaviours due to increased knowledge and capacity.
- To support YHP Project Manager during implementing process all the Project activities at national level (Baseline, end line, cross learning and sharing).
- Be responsible for assigned Project budget resource. Ensure efficient utilization and timely accountability of funds and other resources allocated in accordance with grant conditions. To ensure financial and administrative requirements of Project are completed in a timely manner.
- To support YHP Project Manager in working with national partners as Ministry of Health (MOH), Ministry of Education for an enabling policy environment which supports NCD prevention and promotes broader adolescent health.
- Collecting data, preparing and submitting quality and timely Project reports to the YHP Project Manager for report consolidation as donor requirements and the Project monitoring & evaluation plan.
- Work closely with Project coordinator to collect, analyse the information on Project theme, identify and participate in operational research related to the Project.
ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s in Development Studies, Public health, Social Science, or any other relevant qualification;
- Demonstrated knowledge in international development tools: program logic, Monitoring, and community empowerment
- Demonstrated knowledge of gender approach, gender based violence, child rights, and inclusion
- Affinity to work with and for young people on improving their health and well-being
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- Possess strong organizational, computer, and writing skills
- Ability to function efficiently and effectively with little day-to-day supervision
- Willingness to travel to Project area on a frequent basis
- At least 3 years of practical experience in working with government partners and local NGOs
- At least 4 years of experience in Project implementation.
- Demonstrated skills in analysis and problem solving
How to apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are required to submit a motivational letter, a comprehensive CV and details of at least 3 referees via E-mail only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 3 March 2019
Reference & background checks will be performed for successful candidates including clearances on child related offences in conformity with Plan’s Child Protection Policy. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Contact : email@example.com
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinator