Organization : FHI 360
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 23 Feb 2019
View : 568
Deadline : 29 / March / 2019
- Review payment request and supporting documents to ensure that they follow FHI 360 and donor’s rules and regulations. If some issues found, advise staff in LINKAGES project to solve the issues.
- Prepare Accounts Payable template and import data to GFAS system for further process.
- Create Journal Entries Template to record transactions such as, Travel Expense Report, clearing of cash advance, reclassification of cost allocation, prepaid accounts allocation etc, and import data to GFAS system for further process.
- Ensure all LINKAGES Project transactions are entered in GFAS system and ensure that they are correct and complete, and included in the month end closing (or Year End Closing).
- Prepare summary, analysis and reconcile the pending cost reports on monthly basis and project spending against work plan (burn rate) to LINKAGES Representative-Thailand.
- Follow up pending project staff travel cash advance with LINKAGES Finance staff.
- Follow up and review the Quarterly Accrued Expenditure Report and Cost share to meet the deadline with HQ.
- Maintain financial records related to work performed and provide supporting documentation for auditing and operational purposes.
- Advises LINKAGES project staff on FHI 360 financial rules and regulations and financial procedures.
- Conducts F&A Checklist and site visit to review financial and administrative supporting documents, document findings and report to LINKAGES Finance Manager on issues for improvement.
- As part of the LINKAGES Finance team, provide appropriate capacity building for IAs as assigned by LINKAGES Finance Manager.
- Conduct follow up field visit to ensure that all findings under the F&A checklist are appropriately addressed and in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Prepare AP template and check against Invoices test report.
- Prepare Journal Entries Template and import data to GFAS system.
- Provide advice & recommendations to finance LINKAGES staff on documentation for payment requests and related policies, rules and regulations.
- Maintain financial files related to the work performed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, ABILITIES, EXPERTISE AND COMPLEXITY:
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting, budgeting, and fiscal control theory and practices, including General Ledger.
- Knowledge of FHI 360’s financial policy, USAID’s rules and regulations
- Interpret financial information and reports.
- With minimal supervision, manage high volume of work flow.
- Relevant software skills including automated accounting software, database spreadsheets and Management Information Systems.
- Work collaboratively and productively within a multidiscipline and multicultural environment.
- Resourceful through technology, research skills, and relationship building among several organization teams and units and professional organizations to resolve problems and initiate enhancements.
- Ability to respond to inquiries independently and follow-up on requests in an efficient manner.
- Ability to interpret financial information and reports.
- Ability to work collaboratively and productively within a multidiscipline and multicultural environment.
- Good English written and oral communications skills
TYPE AND NATURE OF CONTACTS:
- Routine coordination with FHI 360 employees and consultants.
- Work with people to coordinate work assignments with other individuals, and to resolve problem situations with tact.
- Interact with LINKAGES project staff and APRO payment team.
- Interact with accounting colleagues domestically and internationally.
SUPERVISORY AND BUDGET RESPONSIBILITY
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Usual office working conditions in Bangkok office and ability to travel domestically as needed.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance with at least 5 years of related experience that must reflect the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above.
- Computer spreadsheet experience required.
- Prior experience working with international NGOs and government organizations will be an advantage.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
*** Please click here to apply directly via FHI 360's Career Portal ***
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 02 2635273