Organization : ADRA Thailand
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 27 Feb 2019
View : 497
Deadline : 25 / March / 2019
Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA)
ADRA serves vulnerable and marginalized people in Thailand since 1984. ADRA works with people in poverty and distress to create just and positive change through empowering partnerships and responsible actions.
ADRA seeks to identify and address social injustice and deprivation in developing countries. The agency’s work seeks to improve the quality of life of those in need. ADRA invests in the potential of these individuals through community development initiatives targeting Food Security, Economic Development, Primary Health and Basic Education. ADRA’s emergency management initiatives provide aid to disaster survivors.
ADRA Thailand is currently seeking a position of Fundraising Marketing Officer – KGS program as detail below:
- Fundraising Marketing Officer – KGS Program – to be based in Chiang Mai province
- To support an appropriate flow of information between KGS and relevant KGS stake holders.
- To maintain donor communication in coordination with Marketing team (ie KGS Programs Coordinator, Program Director for trafficking initiatives and projects, ADRA Thailand marketing team, Country Director)
- To cooperate and coordinate with other organizations in order to utilize possible synergy effects and to support networking and exchange of information
- To produce press releases, newsletters, feature articles, factsheets, brochures, briefing packets and other reports on KGS and other KGS-linked anti-trafficking initiatives.
- To provide photos and impact stories for KGS and other KGS-linked anti-trafficking projects
- Assisting KGS Programs Coordinator and Program Director on e-mail response or redirect messages/requests to relevant departments as appropriate
- Responsible for the maintenance and regular update of KGS and KGS related websites and webpage.
- Responsible for KGS’ social media
- Participating in fundraising to donors
- Participate in event coordination – ie. Fun run, homecoming, connection teams
- Participate in advocacy development and activities for KGS.
- Participate in donor visit with KGS Programs Coordinator and Program Director
- Focus on fundraising and marketing in Thailand.
Preferred candidates are expected to fulfil the following:
- Thai national
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Proven skills in marketing, fundraising, networking and coordination
- Outgoing and confident personality, strong commitment, good inter-personal skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Thai
- Good translation skills
- Sound computer skills
- Willingness to constantly learn and grow
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. If you are interested please submit your CV and any related documents to our Human Resource Department
By25 March, 2019
Human Resource Department – ADRA Thailand
Address 178/95 World Club land Soi 2, Moo7, Chiang Mai – Hang Dong Road,
T.Nongkwai A.Hang Dong, Chiang Mai 50230 Tel.053-839402
or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : email@example.com