Organization : Scholars of Sustenance Foundation
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 12 Mar 2019
View : 940
Deadline : 29 / March / 2019
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Start Date: ASAP
Purpose of Position:
Scholars of Sustenance (SOS) is a locally registered non-profit foundation. Over the past thee years, we've successfully proven our food rescue model to fight food waste in Bangkok. We are seeking to expand our operations and we need a communications expert to grow! In the coming year we'll be moving to larger offices, increasing fundraising, and taking on larger projects. Thus, we are now in need of a communications manager to help with our expansion.
Through this growth, the position of Junior Administrative Officer will be essential to ensure all of administrative tasks in the office run smoothly and support the daily operations within the organization.
The Junior Administrative Officer’s major areas of responsibility:
- Manage incoming calls and emails, interact with visitors, food donors, volunteers, and recipients.
- Social media management; such as Facebook correspondence and answering general enquiries from the information account.
- Organization and management of Food weight data entries as well as the submission of monthly reports to the board of directors and SOS team.
- Office administrative tasks such as handling the purchase of office supplies, bill payment, cash control.
- Assist in other functions as requested.
- SOS Facebook Page – reply to all messages related to SOS Thailand.
- Volunteer management and coordination of volunteer’s activities.
- Manage data entry and monthly reports.
- Assist with presentation preparation as requested.
- Assist with event coordination between SOS and external parties.
- Manage effective communication and coordination for driving teams between existing and new donors.
- Assist Fleet Supervisor in managing driver schedule, and ensuring all driver team’s documents are returned in a timely manner.
- Tracking vehicle insurance and tax renewal. Contact transportation department for any car registration matters.
- Supply ordering for all food safety needs: cleaning supplies or kitchen equipment.
- Tracking of working hours and holiday for full-time employees and compiling leave form.
- General office administration including cash control and supplies order.
- Maintain office calendar and schedule appointments.
- Thai National
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 1 year of working experience in administration. New graduated is welcome to apply.
- Service-minded, good problem-solving skills
- Willingness to perform a variety of tasks
- Ability to work autonomously in a multi-cultural environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good proficiency in English both written and spoken
- Good communication and presentation skills
- 40 hours a week, must be able to work some evenings and weekends.
- Vacation 3 weeks (15 days) and 14 public holidays.
- Sick leave with doctor’s proof after 3-day period, up to maximum 20 days.
- Probation period of 90 days.
Negotiable based on experience.
Health coverage after probation period of 90 days.
How to Apply:
- Please submit a current CV/resume
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Due to the urgency to fill this post, interviews may take place prior to the closing date; candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org