Organization : PREVENTION, Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Center
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 14 Mar 2019
View : 589
Deadline : 15 / April / 2019
The Junior Technical Support Officer will assist with coordination, administrative and logistical supports of activities under the Key Populations Led-Health Services (KPLHS) program. Under the Technical Support team, the Junior Technical Support Officer will work to support in the implementation of the specific program based on standard operating procedures (SOPs), assist in the coordination of training activities.
Core Accountability& Responsibility
- Performing administrative, logistical, and coordination duties, assisting with meetings and travel plans
- Perform day-to-day administrative, logistical, and coordination duties
- Coordinating, developing, reviewing, tracking and revising assigned program-related documents to ensure quality and compliance standards.
- Participate in the development of related instruments
- Assisting with development of study site training materials and presentations.
- Contribute in the development of training materials and presentation
- Communicating with site staffs to ensure the smooth implementation of the program
- Attends regular visits and routinely updates with sites
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications Specific to the Post Holder
- Thai citizen only
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution, in areas of public health, public administration, social science or related areas.
- 3 years’ experience in relevant HIV program implementation
- Prior work experience in a non-governmental organization (NGO), government agency, or private organization.
- Basic knowledge on HIV prevention, care and treatment, preferred.
- Key Population-Led Health Services concept
- Human Rights Relevant research skills and computer software skills.
- Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with clients and staff.
- Ability to maintain and manage strong relations, both internally and externally.
- Good communication skills.
- Proactive and able to work with minimal supervision
- Pay attention to details.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
16 Aug 2019
16 Aug 2019