Organization : PREVENTION, Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Center
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 14 Mar 2019
View : 212
Deadline : 15 / April / 2019
The program Manager (Key Population-Led Health Services) will oversee, lead and provide technical oversight in designing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating the researches under Key Population-Led Health Services model for more innovative, effective and robust approaches and strategies. The Program Manager will strengthen, expand and sustain the research and service delivery capacities of KP-led organizations and facilitate the better use of data to inform and improve the quality of KPLHS and related policies and practices at all levels. This will involve engagement with advocacy activities to advance and highlight the critical role of key populations in ending AIDS.
Core Accountability& Responsibility
1. Oversee, manage, provide technical oversight and support for all aspects of the studies implementation under KPLHS model, including study preparation, launch, conduct of recruitment and development of study procedures, monitoring, evaluating and reporting
2. Ensure effective project plans and budget are in place and work proactively with the study team to set priorities in accordance with project plan, study protocol, standard operating procedures (SOPs), ICH/GCP guidelines and regulatory requirements
3. Manage and oversee the implementation of research studies and ensure that the studies enrollment are conducted in accordance with the stipulations of Good Clinical Practice and the approved study protocols.
4. Provide technical assistance and capacity strengthening to KP-led organizations.
5. Lead the development and documentation of lessons learned and best practices from the studies for support the further scaling up and replication of KPLSH model in other settings.
6. Foster collaboration among principal investigators, field research teams, and implementing partners and represent the Thai Red Cross PREVENTION to advocate for KPLHS at all levels.
7. Providing leadership on work supervision and decision making to team.
8. Supporting finance and grants aspects of assigned programs.
9. Supportive and partnership role to colleagues and overall staff
10. Representing PREVENTION for KPLHS.
11. Perform other tasks as assigned.
1. Master’s degree in public health, population studies, public administration, social science or a related field.
2. 10 years’ experience in relevant HIV project management and implementation science research experience required with at least 3 years as management role.
3. Experience in managing moderately complex projects and researches preferably with an international NGO.
4. Good experience in project management, including project design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, preferably for grants from multiple public donors, (USAID preferred).
5. Experience working with government and local partners and institutions to influence program and policy change and develop capacity to conduct and use research data.
6. Knowledge of HIV and AIDS related to key populations and gender sensitivity
7. Broad technical knowledge and competencies in the areas of HIV prevention, care and treatment, HIV testing and counselling, care and support for infected and affected children, HIV-related stigma and discrimination.
8. Knowledge of USAID and PEPFAR donor requirements and reporting (preferred).
9. Key Population-Led Health Services concept.
10. Good Participatory Practice.
11. Human Rights.
12. Global and Thailand Ending AIDS strategy.
13. Thai citizen only
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.orgผู้จัดการโปรเจค / Project manager