Organization : PREVENTION, Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Center
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 14 Mar 2019
View : 883
Deadline : 15 / April / 2019
Program Officer will manage and support the design, implementation, monitoring and reporting of researches under Key Populations Led-Health Services (KPLHS) model, in collaboration all partners. Under the Program Manager, the Program Officer will work to support and ensure timely and successful progress of the study activities, from start-up through close-out. The Program Officer will support TA activities to strengthen the capacities of key population-led organizations to provide and deliver high quality service and research and contribute to the efforts to strengthen the role of key populations in ending the AIDS epidemic among key populations.
Core Accountability& Responsibility
- Manage and support all aspects of the study implementation, including study preparation, launch, conduct of recruitment and development of study procedures, monitoring and reporting
- Ensure effective project plans are in place and work proactively with the study team to set priorities in accordance with project plan, study protocol, standard operating procedures (SOPs), ICH/GCP guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Provide technical assistance to KP-led organizations
- With data and monitoring team, ensure effective planning and monitoring activities
- Supervise program assistant under team
- Contribution to the development of presentation and publication of study progress and key findings
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Thai citizen only
- Advanced degree from an accredited institution, in areas of public health or related areas.
- At least 5 years’ experience in relevant HIV project management and implementation science research experience required
- Experience in managing moderately complex projects and studies.
- Good experience in clinical research management, preferably for grants from multiple public donors, including USAID.
- Experience working with government and local partners and institutions to influence program and policy change and develop capacity to conduct and use research
- Broad technical competencies in the areas of HIV prevention, care and treatment and good understanding of HIV situation among key populations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with ability to make sound judgment and decisions, and offer innovative solutions
- Ability to maintain and manage strong relations, both internally and externally
- Good communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented
- Project management skills
- Monitoring, evaluation, and reporting skills
Contact : email@example.com
21 Aug 2019