Organization : PREVENTION, Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Center
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 14 Mar 2019
View : 615
Deadline : 15 / April / 2019
The overall responsibility for the Research Physician of the PREVENTION, the Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Centre (TRCARC), is to provide medical services, including HIV and sexual health services, to patients/clients/participants who attend the Thai Red Cross Anonymous Clinic and/or other Community Health Centers working as partners of PREVENTION as part of routine services and/or research study/program implementation. The Research Physician is also responsible for providing technical advices to nurses, Research and Program Implementation Teams, and health care providers who are partners of PREVENTION.
1. Providing high quality HIV, sexual health, and other basic medical services as part of routine services and/or research study/program implementation
2. Ensuring high quality and efficient clinical services provided as part of routine services and/or research study/program implementation conducted by PREVENTION
3. Being PREVENTION representative
- Represents PREVENTION in related meetings, conferences, forums and other public events/media and contributes towards consolidating and raising the profile of PREVENTION as a technical assistance hub.
- Understands related study protocols thoroughly and represents PREVENTION’s point of view effectively in the meeting with the Institutional Review Board/Ethical Committee, as required, or other organizations/partners/donors.
4. Supportive and partnership role to other colleagues and overall staff
- Plays a supportive and partnership role to other colleagues and overall staff to ensure strategic & smooth running of overall business and all functions.
5. Perform other tasks as assigned
1. Doctor of Medicine.
2. Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Human Subject Protection (HSP) Certificates.
3. Clinical research training is an advantage.
4. At least 1 year of experience in clinical services, including HIV and sexual health services.
5. Demonstrated sound theoretical and/or hands-on knowledge in the field of HIV clinical research.
6. Good English & Thai language communications, presentation, coaching, and training skills.
7. Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Publisher, and Microsoft Word.
8. Technical knowledge in HIV prevention, treatment and care, as well as sexual health
9. Communications skills, both speaking and writing, in English and Thai
10. Protocol understanding and protocol-specific research physician functions
11. Thai citizen only
Contact : email@example.com
21 Aug 2019