Organization : The Education for Development Foundation EDF
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 25 Mar 2019
View : 705
Deadline : 30 / April / 2019
The Education for Development Foundation (EDF) was established in 1987 and was officially registered as a charitable organization No.255 under the laws of Thailand. Our goal is to improve education opportunities and the quality of lives for less fortunate children and youths in remote areas of Thailand. Sponsored students will receive many opportunities to develop necessary life skills and gain valuable knowledge that can be applied throughout their lives. We are seeking to fill the following position.
Based in: Bangkok office
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and Manage Public fundraising/Acquisition programs such as Face-2-Face, Special Events etc.
- Work with external Agencies, Organizers, Entities and Individuals to develop & implement Public Fundraising Programs.
- Work with the Programme and Communications teams to develop fundraising products, collaterals and propositions to target new supporters.
- Contribute to developing ways to maximise fundraising, community engagement and Retention Activities to strengthen Donor Loyalty such as Donor Visits.
- Monitor external market trends to keep up to date with innovative fundraising and marketing techniques and industry best practice.
- Ensure that supporters are updated with any changes to fundraising best practice, charity law and brand.
- Manage and support the Internal and External F2F fundraising team to maximize their Acquisition Capacity.
- Provide inputs to the annual budget development
- Forecast income and expenditure levels for own areas of work and monitor these against budget and forecast
- Meet regularly with line manager to review progress of activities and update plans
- Develop, implement and update assigned fundraising activity work plan to ensure achievement of public fundraising target on a sustainable basis
- Ensure reporting to supporters is in line with agreed supporters communications plan.
Qualification & Experience :
- Thai nationality with good English communication skills
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing or any relevant field from a recognized institution.
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Experience in Social Media Marketing, Events Management.
- Experience in managing external agencies/suppliers/Vendors
- Experience in budgeting & Planning
- Good understanding of marketing and public fundraising
- Good presentation and communications skills.
- Good Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- Good Planning, organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Thai
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
An application letter indicating “Why you would like to join EDF Thailand along with expected salary, an updated CV including two referees should be sent by 30 April 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
** We respect all applications but we will respond only to the shortlisted candidates. These positions are open for THAI nationality only. For more details of each position, please call us at 02-5799209-11**
Contact : email@example.com / 02-579-9209-11