Organization : ICRC
Type : Other / อื่นๆ
Date : 4 Apr 2019
View : 856
Deadline : 5 / May / 2019
The ICRC Regional Delegation in Bangkok seeks to fill the following position:
Executive Assistant & Information Management Officer, 100%
This person will provide high level administrative and policy support, coordinate the activities and ease the decision-making process by helping to establish and organize priorities, according to the objectives set by the organization. S/he will manage and coordinate the Chancellery Department, with staff under her/his direct supervision, ensuring its smooth functioning providing excellent support with her/his team to the Management and on Information Management of the Regional Delegation.
S/he will report directly to the Head of Regional Delegation and will be in continuous contact with staff in all departments as well as with ICRC offices in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam.
Main duties and responsibilities
In coordination with the Information Management Coordinator:
- Manages and coordinates a coherent and efficient flow of information (electronic and paper), ensuring that policies, procedures and directives are applied by all staff members.
- Writes and revises information management and communication procedures.
- Sets goals and priorities and determines the resources required to achieve the objectives based on the Information Management strategy.
- Implements, manages and monitors projects and programs related to the Information Environment strategy; briefs and trains staff.
- Manages and monitors computer tools including access rights.
- As a member of the Management and Coordinators team, participates in discussions, organizes internal meetings, writes meeting minutes; follows up on implementation of decisions and strategies; flags issues and delays.
- Independently initiates, drafts, edits and finalizes correspondences, presentations, decision-making documents, and other documents; prepares briefing files.
- Oversees the distribution of mails, appointments for the Management team, the organization of external meetings and events, and welcoming of visitors.
- Represents the ICRC in front of high-level contacts and counterparts in the Government and diplomatic corps.
- Understands and analyzes the Government and national bureaucracy structures to support the Management.
- Ensures the record management and archives are well maintained according to institutional policies.
- Ensures staff are briefed on information management tools, written protocols and correspondence, rules on record management, archiving and protection of data.
- Manages and supervises the chancellery team and coordinates the tasks; establishes objectives and plan of action for the team members.
- Provides support to the sub-sites in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam with annual visits and acts as a technical supervisor for the Information Management team/focal points of the sub sites.
Qualifications and skills
- University degree or equivalent certification, master’s degree an asset.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as Executive Assistant or similar function, preferably in an international organization or company.
- Fluency in English and mother tongue Thai a must, knowledge of French an asset.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, and Web-based application; knowledge of IBM Lotus notes an asset.
- Information management, records management, project management expertise.
- Strong communication and highly organizational skills.
- Analytical skills and ability to produce synthetic documents or instructions.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Service oriented attitude.
- Sense of initiative, curiosity and creativity.
- Pro-activeness to set priorities under tight deadlines.
- Capacity to work in an independent and disciplined manner.
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills.
- Experience in managing and coordinating a team.
- Interest and skills for training staff.
- Willingness to travel occasionally to the ICRC offices in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member in a multicultural environment.
We offer a rewarding and enriching work in a humanitarian and international environment, and also:
- Dynamic and challenging work environment in the humanitarian international set-up
- Attractive package depending on qualifications
Starting date: July/August 2019
Qualified applicants are requested to submit their comprehensive CV and letter of motivation in English, as well as salary expectations, by email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org (specify position name in subject line)
Deadline for applications: 05 May 2019
Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview
Contact : email@example.com