Organization : Asia Foundation’s Thailand
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 5 Apr 2019
View : 524
Deadline : 22 / April / 2019
THE ASIA FOUNDATION
TITLE: Accountant REPORTS TO: Director of Finance
CONSULTS: None SUPERVISES: None
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The Asia Foundation’s Thailand Office is seeking qualified applicants for an Accountant to perform duties and responsible for the following tasks as follows:
- Manage and control ‘Cash Payment’ processes to ensure that payments are made accurately and timely. Relevant controls are also in place.
- Prepare payment vouchers, verify correct account codes, charge strings as well as the validity of supporting documents before passing to Director of Finance.
- Ensure all signatures are obtained for approval.
- Process E-payment.
- Issue withholding tax certificates.
- Review weekly Cash Sheet to ensure its accuracy before submission via Local Processing.
- Monitor cash flow and prepare fund request on a weekly basis.
- Prepare bank reconciliation, perform and document cash count on a monthly basis.
- Ensure TAF financial data are accurate and in compliance with Thai Law and regulations and Foundation policies.
- Perform month-end (including year-end) account closing. Completeness, accuracy and timeliness are required.
- Perform balance sheet reconciliation to ensure its accuracy and completeness.
- Monitor and follow up business advances to avoid long outstanding balances over 60 days.
- Prepare Journal Vouchers for account adjustments (as appropriate).
- Prepare Year-end Schedules.
- All financial data and reports as required by Financial Services in headquarter are submitted as per agreed timelines.
- Provide support to Program team and Regional units in preparing or reviewing Employee Expense Report (EER – for staff travel) and Program Expense Report (PER – for program advance clearing), ensuring relevant supporting documents are attached.
- Maintain and update Fixed Assets Register on a timely basis. Perform an annual physical checking.
- Run reports and save in shared drive to facilitate other units to easily access to the reports.
- BA in Accounting;
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting field;
- IT skills including experience in using MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), e-mail, sharepoint;
- Ability to work under pressure whilst ensuring accuracy and attention to detail;
- Good interpersonal, team work and communication skills and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and external counterparts and stakeholders;
- Effective communication including good written and oral English language skills;
- Having experience working with NGOs is an advantage.
- Thai citizen (required)
Please send a cover letter specifying the position to which you are applying with your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, April 22, 2019. (Only short-listed candidates will be notified).
Contact : email@example.com