Organization : FHI 360
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 12 Apr 2019
View : 331
Deadline : 17 / May / 2019
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
The Program Manager for FHI 360’s Asia Pacific Regional Office (APRO), reporting to the Director of Portfolio Management, is responsible for executing and ensuring the quality of operations management support to country offices in the region. Supervises team, allocating tasks appropriately, ensuring regional portfolio is adequately covered. Collaborates with Country Directors, Chiefs of Party, Enterprise Services and Technical unit in order to integrate work plans, budgets and multi-sector interventions, which are essential for the success and sustainability of the project.
- Assists with the implementing new and revised quality modules and updates standards operating procedures (SOPs).
- Performs gap assessments to recommend changes to SOPs and ensure compliance with government regulations among functional areas.
- Monitors and inputs data into electronic audit tracking system for documentation.
- Participates on functional teams focused on process improvement.
- Addresses issues, defines and implements effective corrective action to adhere to compliance regulations.
- Supports management in developing, training and conducting procedures for functional areas that comply with government and organizational standards.
- Works on problems of diverse scope that requires analysis of data and evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined policies and procedures to obtain solutions and perform duties.
- Decisions made generally affect own job or specific functional area.
- Performs other relevant duties as assigned.
- Ensure the deliverables and quality of program management support provided to country offices.
- Manage the selection, development and evaluation of direct reports.
- Provide technical assistance and support to PMU staff and other divisions as appropriate.
- Coordinate and support collaboration in programmatic and management support to ensure appropriate staffing, monitoring and evaluation.
- Ensure accurate and timely reports and other relevant documents.
- Coordinate response to requests for program management technical assistance in a timely manner.
- Oversee the development of tools and procedures for project implementation, reporting, monitoring, evaluation, capacity assessments, and/or management consistent with cooperative agreement requirements, and manages dissemination of procedures to other staff.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, ABILITIES, EXPERTISE AND COMPLEXITY:
- Advanced ability to plan and manage projects, set realistic priorities and objectives, and meet those objectives;
- Knowledge of health and/or development programs in developing countries in Asia and Pacific region;
- Work independently with initiative to manage high volume work flow, may structure work of staff members;
- Superior interpersonal and team work skills;
- Superior written and oral communication skills;
- Work well in cross-cultural settings.
TYPE AND NATURE OF CONTACTS:
- Routine coordination with FHI employees and consultants, on-site and in the field.
- Develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, consultants, government representatives, local health and research professionals, and recipients of assistance.
- Represent selected field programs and other organizations, including donors, and local and international partners.
SUPERVISORY AND BUDGET RESPONSIBILITY
Directly supervises PMU staff at APRO
Work with regional and CO staff in development and review of annual workplans and budgets.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Usual office working conditions; ability to travel internationally at least 20%.
- Master’s degree or its international equivalent.
- 8+ years of project management experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures with project management, process development and execution.
- Strong knowledge of project management software and other technologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated project and personnel management skills.
- Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with clients and staff.
- Experience in multi-sector management and implementation.
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation as well as strategic planning, capacity building and team management.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English; fluent in Thai
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
*** Please click here to apply directly via FHI 360's Career Portal ***
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 02 2635273