Organization : ActionAid Thailand
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 12 Apr 2019
View : 319
Deadline : 10 / May / 2019
Communications Assistant assists to generate income and support from various stakeholders, especially from corporate, foundations, public and individual donors for ActionAid Thailand (AAT) through proactively raising the profile of AAT.
- Promotes the organisation’s image in the community by building relationships with key stakeholders in the media, image-building and engagement on web and social media, and attendance at meetings as assigned by Fundraising and Communications Manager
- Provide inputs to communications strategy that will guide AAT in its external relations
- Under the guidance of the Fundraising and Communications manager, formulate and implement PR implementation plans to promote AAT’s program work in Thailand
- Responsible for sourcing high impact stories, take and edit photographs and video clips and dispatch them to AAT website, social media networks and local newspapers
- Responsible for developing and implementing Communications plans and execution for Event campaigns.
- Event Coordination; venue selection/coordination, sponsor acquisition, Media invitations, press release, media relations and developing media package.
- Support programme team in publicizing their work to the media and share on AAT website and social media networks
- Responsible for updating Communications content on Social Media network platform (web, FB, IG etc) on a daily basis, with alignment to the AAT Communications Guidelines and protocols.
- Coordinate with Media and Develop all the press materials including press releases, fact sheets and brochures for each media event.
- Provide relevant information to the public, media, donors, government and other stakeholders as per request
- Establish and maintain effective relationship with related media/Good media relations.
- Work with CD and Program team to develop web/FB content regarding advocacy and stories of change etc.
- Develop Communications implementation plans that aligns and supports the Fundraising & Communications Annual business Plan.
- Develop the Annual Report in coordination with other AAT operating functions.
- Develop, Implement and update assigned activity workplan
- Provide communications inputs and on AAT Public Communications Awareness, exposure and new immerging social media channels.
- Maintain an awareness of any possible crisis or risk to the organisation funding and donor relations and develop plans that will provide for such contingencies
Qualification & Experience
- Thai nationality with Excellent English communication skills in both written and spoken
- Bachelor Degree in Communications, PR, Journalism or any relevant field
- 1-3 years relevant work experience in PR, communications, marketing communications or advertising
- Experienced in working with the media
- Experienced in building and maintaining websites and social media accounts.
- Extensive knowledget of the principles, practices and techniques of oral and written communications
- Knowledge of technical aspects involved in the production of different promotional materials
- Good web management knowledge and skills
- Strong awareness of the evolving social media landscape
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Good research and analytical skill
- Good interpersonal skill
- Excellent presentation and communications skill.
- Good in using MS office and Photoshop
- Knowledge and skills in video shooting and editing is a plus
- Work on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Able to travel to field trip as required approx 3-6 trips per year
An application letter indicating how you meet the key requirements and expected salary along with an updated CV including two referees should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 May 2019
We respect all applications but we will respond only to the shortlisted candidates. These positions are open for THAI nationality only.
For more details of each position, please call us at 02-279-6601-2