Organization : ICRC
Type : Other / อื่นๆ
Date : 22 Apr 2019
View : 594
Deadline : 22 / May / 2019
The ICRC Regional Delegation in Bangkok and its HR Department seeks to fill the following position:
Career Development Adviser
The Career Development Adviser is a new position which should hold the people development pole of expertise (Career Development, Coaching, Mentoring, Training, Upskilling) within the HR department to offer advises to employees and Managers. We are looking for an energetic profile able to establish and run this Training / Career Development Unit offering a range of services, with a focus on staff engagement, individual career coaching and counselling, and targeted development initiatives.
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT CENTER
- Participates in developing a global, integrated career development approach at the ICRC.
- Builds capacity in career development, staff engagement and sound people management through training activities.
- Provides direct career development coaching, counselling and guidance (in person and virtually) to individual ICRC staff within the region.
- Designs and implements customized strategic development initiatives to support individual growth of key audiences.
- TRAINING – ONBOARDING – TALENT DEVELOPMENT
- Is the reference person for all training activity, and advises employees for institutional and non-institutional trainings in the ICRC in close collaboration with L&D Department
- Supports Performance Management activity, promotes the exercise, aligns with the timeline, and provides technical support to the employee and managers for development objectives.
- Under supervision of HR Manager, foresees the succession planning to enhance Talent Management activities by creating a talent pipeline of successors
- Survey and analyse training and development needs
- Align the strategic training and development plan with the goal of the organization, competencies, training needs and necessity perform their duties.
- Create programs and activities to provide skill development, such as e-learning, community of practices, mentoring, coaching, and analysis of group dynamics.
Selection requirements and experience:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as HR, social sciences or business administration
- Qualification in coaching, counselling, learning and development highly desirable.
- Fluent command of English.
- Min 6 years of relevant experience in people management, capacity building, talent management, coaching, counselling or training.
- Experience in designing and implementing career development tools and processes highly desirable.
- Good knowledge and network in the training offer of the regional market
- Demonstrated communication skills and ability to connect easily with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Confirmed previous success in relationship and stakeholder management.
- Enthusiast personality and robust sense of initiative and autonomy
- Dynamic and challenging work environment in the humanitarian and international context
- A resident contract with competitive salary and benefits
Preferred starting date: June 2019
Qualified applicants are requested to submit their comprehensive CV and letter of motivation in English, as well as salary expectations, by email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org (specify position name at your email title) Attn: Human Resources Department
Deadline for applications: 22 May 2019
Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview
Contact : email@example.com