Organization : ICRC
Type : Other / อื่นๆ
Date : 22 Apr 2019
View : 606
Deadline : 24 / May / 2019
The ICRC Regional Delegation in Bangkok seeks to fill the following position:
Premises Maintenance Officer
Duty station: Pattani
The Premises Maintenance Officer ensures proper maintenance of ICRC premises and equipment
- Maintains and repairs equipment and infrastructure; coordinate and/or supervises any work done by external supplier/service providers to ensure that all equipment and utilities are working as they should
- Handles requisition orders and purchases in line with logistic procedures
- Maintains relations with external contacts related to her-his work and keeps monitoring through her-his network the evolution of the market opportunities
- Act as person responsible for premises safety and security, independently studying ICRC guidance on this and ensuring ongoing respect of ICRC standards, and other relevant guidance as directed by Administrator and Head of Sub-Delegation.
- To provide/organise briefings and training on security and safety issues to ICRC staff.
- Leads engagement with the security company selected by ICRC
- Lead and supervise a team of housekeepers that are assigned to each premises for housekeeping work and ensures that appropriate levels of cleanliness and order are maintained.
Requirements and experience:
Qualified applicants are requested to submit their comprehensive CV and letter of motivation in English, as well as salary expectations, by email only to: email@example.com (specify position name in your email subject) Attn: Human Resources Department
Deadline for applications: 24 May 2019
Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
24 May 2019